Opencart Split Payment - Now you can split a payment up in two or more transactions and capture smaller parts of the amount one at a time. You can keep capturing until the full amount has been captured. Using this awesome Split Payment module, admin can enable 'split payment option' for his customers and can get payments in parts. Admin and customer both can manage & view the payment history of all the orders.
Opencart Split Payment Features -
- Admin can set split payment for all orders or for individual customer groups and can set the percentages accordingly.
- Split Percentage needs to be mentioned, i.e. minimum percentage of amount which is mandatory to pay at the time of making a purchase.
- Customer can see all the payment history for individual orders.
- Admin can see all the payment history for individual orders and can manually add the payments.
- The module is only Paypal based.
- The splitted amount will be displayed in 'Confirm order section'.
- The left amount, which needs to be paid will be shown in Order History in front end and under Sales> Order at backend.
Split the payment according to orders or customers group
The payment can be split into parts either for all the orders or for particular individual customer groups. The module also gives provision to set different 'minimum split percentage' for different customer groups.
- Select type as Order.
- Select type as customer group.
The feature states that the minimum percentage needs to be mentioned for enabling the split payment method. The admin fixes a minimum percentage for it, and then the customer will enter the percentage on which he's going to split the payment (which should be atleast the minimum percentage required). This percentage amount which customer fixed will be paid off from the Paypal account of the customer.
Manage the Payment History
The Payment history can be viewed and managed from the front end & backend both. In the frontend, the customer will be shown Order details, status, date added, total amount, and Left amount to be paid. Similarly in the backend, the admin will be able see the left amount under Sales>Order section, and is enabled to enter the payments made by the customer manually also.
The module works only when the payment method chosen is Paypal. It means only Paypal enables the customers to pay the total amount in installments or gives an option to split the payment in two or more transactions.
Opencart Split Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM