Prestashop Adyen Payment Gateway - Adyen payment gateway is a popular globalized payment method. With this module admin can easily provide a new payment gateway named as Adyen to their customers for standard as well as subscription based products.
Buyers can pay through this payment gateway and for the subscribed products the collection of payment will be done directly from customer’s account based on the plan subscribed by buyer. Admin can even refund the product amount through the module, if buyer has requested for the refund by any means.
Prestashop Adyen Payment Gateway Features -
- A new payment gateway will be available to buyers.
- Admin can configure the module for test purpose or for live mode.
- Admin has to provide the API keys as per the mode selected.
- Admin can view the list of orders placed through Adyen separately in a new tab named as "Adyen Payment Gateway"
- Admin can also view the order detail by clicking on any of the order from the list.
- Admin can refund either full or partial amount to buyer.
- Admin can specify any amount within the total amount paid by buyer for partial refund.
- The refunded amount will be updated on the order detail page.
- Admin can enable/disable the “payment through HPP”.
- If “payment through HPP” is disabled, then admin has to provide “client encryption key”.
- If payment through HPP is disabled, then customer will not be redirected to Adyen site to make the payment.
- If “payment through HPP” is disabled, then admin has to provide “skin code”, “HMAC key”.
- Admin has to specify the display of payment methods on Adyen site.
- Admin has to specify the approximate maximum number of delivery days on their site.
- If payment through HPP is enabled, then customer will be redirected to Adyen site to complete the payment.
- As per the subscribed plan, the subscription amount will be deducted from the buyer's account.
- Create the Adyen plan and specify the plan name.
- Admin need to specify the amount & the duration of the subscription plan.
- Admin has to specify the currency of the plan also.
- Admin can also edit/delete the subscription plan.
- Admin can assign plan to products in two way.
- With a new tab in the add/update product page, admin can assign any plan to the product.
- To assign plan to single/multiple products, admin can also go to “adyen payment gateway -> manage product subscription”
- Admin can update/delete the assigned plan from the product.
- Admin can view the list of subscribed customers.
- Admin can also cancel the subscription of any customer.
- Buyer can view the subscription details on product page.
- Subscription is only possible through adyen payment gateway.
- Customer can view the list of subscription in a new tab named as "My Adyen Subscription".
- The amount displayed in the cart is only the product amount. The subscription amount will automatically deducted while paying through the Adyen gateway.
- The detail of full payment made by “Adyen payment gateway” will be displayed on the order confirmation page.
- Admin can view the subscription details in the buyer's order detail page.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Adyen Passerelle De Paiement
Prestashop Adyen Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM