Prestashop Amazon Connector - Want to manage products, quantities and orders of prestashop store and Amazon shop together then Prestashop Amazon Connector will be a perfect solution. Admin can synchronize their products and quantity from amazon to prestashop and vice-versa. Admin can also synchronize their orders from Amazon to prestashop.
Prestashop Amazon Connector Features -
- Synchronize the prestashop products and quantities to Amazon or vice-versa.
- Synchronize the Amazon orders to prestashop.
- Admin can use the module for any Amazon shop by selecting the country of their Amazon shop.
- Admin has to provide API keys of their Amazon shop.
- Admin can map their Amazon shipping methods to prestashop shipping methods.
- Admin can map their Amazon payment methods to prestashop payment methods.
- Admin can import all the Amazon products i.e. with or without combinations.
- Admin can also import only those products which do not have any combinations.
- If product with combination is imported, then separate products for each combination will get created in prestashop catalog.
- Admin has to generate the report Id while importing products and orders from Amazon to prestashop.
- Admin can import all the products at once or can import products one by one using Amazon ASIN number.
- Admin can export all the prestashop products to Amazon at once. To export the products, admin has to specify the products UPC bar code.
- If admin export products combination wise then that combination must also have UPC barcode.
- Admin can select single/multiple products with separate combination to export them to Amazon.
- Admin can update the exported products on Amazon shop all together or one by one. On updating only the quantity and price will update on Amazon.
- Admin can delete the exported products on Amazon shop all together or one by one.
- Admin can import orders from Amazon to prestashop.
- Before importing orders, the Amazon shipping and payment methods must be mapped with prestashop.
- Admin can import all orders together or one by one using Amazon order id.
- Admin can specify the date range to import the orders from Amazon in the specified range.
- Admin can also specify the number of orders that has to be imported in between the specified range.
- Admin can even select the orders from the list, when all orders are imported at once.
- Once the order is imported, admin can also view the list of Amazon customers as before importing orders, order’s customers and products will get imported automatically.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of quantity & price of imported products on Amazon shop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of quantity & price of exported products on Amazon shop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of imported products on Prestashop store through Cron.
- Admin can decide to only update the existing imported products on Prestashop store in real time.
- Admin can decide to update the existing imported products as well as import new products also on Prestashop in real time.
Prestashop Amazon Connector Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM