Prestashop Gift Card - Gift Card is the best way to acquire new customers while retaining the existing loyal one's. It plays a vital role in promotion of products and ultimately leads to the revenue generation.
With the help of Prestashop Gift Card module, admin can now create various gift cards which can be applied either on all the products or on the specified ones. Buyers will receive the voucher in the mail after the payment for the Gift Card Order is confirmed. Now, buyer can have pre-paid gift cards to avail the discounts within the specified expiry date or they can even give them to others as gift to purchase the desired products from the store.
Prestashop Gift Card Features -
- Admin can add multiple gift cards to promote their products on store.
- Admin can increase the sales of site specially during holidays by providing pre-paid gift cards.
- Gift card can be added by adding a new or changing an existing product as virtual product. The price of the product has to be specified.
- Enable/Disable the gift card field to make the product a Gift Card Product.
- Admin can select whether to generate multiple voucher as per the quantity of gift card in a cart or single voucher of full Gift Card amount.
- If multiple voucher is generated, then buyer can use each voucher on separate carts.
- If single voucher is generated then buyer has to use the whole voucher amount on single cart.
- Create Gift Card either for all the products or for specified products only.
- Set the discount amount either as Fixed or Percentage.
- The voucher will be generated based on the discount amount.
- Admin can specify the Validity of the Gift Card Voucher.
- Buyer will receive the mail for the Gift Card voucher.
- Buyer can also view the voucher detail in their store account by visiting "My Voucher".
- Admin get a tab to view all the Gift Card Orders.
- Admin can view/edit the voucher in a single order as per the need.
Prestashop Gift Card Support-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM