Prestashop Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway - Adyen payment gateway is a popular globalized payment method. The module will let the sellers on your site to have their buyers pay through Adyen payment method. Depending on Admin’s configuration, buyer may or may not be redirected to Adyen site to complete the payment.
As soon as buyer made the payment, the seller & admin share will split and seller payout request will be send to admin, so that admin can process the seller share to seller’s bank account from Adyen. Admin can even refund the amount through the module, if buyer has requested for the refund by any means.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway Features -
- Adyen payment gateway is available on marketplace.
- Seller and admin share split as soon as payment made by buyer.
- Admin has to fill their Adyen credentials.
- Admin can enable/disable the “payment through HPP”.
- If “payment through HPP” is disabled, then admin has to provide “client encryption key”.
- If “payment through HPP” is disabled, then admin has to provide “skin code”, “HMAC key”.
- Admin has to specify the display of payment methods on Adyen site.
- Admin has to specify the approximate maximum number of delivery days on their site.
- If payment through HPP is enabled, then customer will be redirected to Adyen site to complete the payment.
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to send the payout request to admin from their end.
- Admin has to provide the credentials for payout request process.
- To initiate the payout requests, admin has to provide the store payout account credentials.
- To confirm/decline the payout requests, admin has to provide the review payout account credentials.
- Admin has to provide their bank account details for payouts in their own bank account.
- Seller has to provide their bank details to get the payout amount in their bank accounts.
- Seller can add multiple bank account and make any of them as default one.
- Seller can view the list of all the payout requests send to admin.
- Seller can also send the payout request to admin, if admin has given permission to seller to do so.
- Admin can view the list of all the bank details provided by the sellers.
- Admin can also add the bank details of any seller from back-end.
- Admin can update, edit or delete the bank account details added by sellers.
- Admin can view the list of all the payout requests in “Manage Payout Request” tab.
- Admin can accept/decline the payout requests as per the need.
- Admin can also send the payout requests on sellers behalf as well as for himself.
- Admin can view the list of orders separately in “Adyen Payment Gateway” tab, whose payment is made through Adyen.
- Admin can refund the full or partial amount to buyers from here.
- Admin can specify any amount within the total amount paid by buyer for partial refund.
- The refunded amount will be updated on the order detail page.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Adyen Passerelle De Paiement
Prestashop Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM