Quote System For Magento2: Magento2 Quote System will allow the customers to quote for the products in Magento2 store. This module is very helpful in ordering the admin products in bulk. Buyers can communicate with the admin for any queries regarding the quoted products.
Quote System For Magento2 Features -
- Can add custom quote for products to buy in bulk.
- Email notification for each action to customer and admin as well.
- Works with multi-store and multi-website of Magento.
- Can communicate with the admin via conversation system (inbuilt).
- Works with every type of custom option.
- Admin can approve or decline customer quote.
- Convert retail Magento store into wholesale store.
- Admin can enable or disable Quote system.
- Bulk order form for wholesaler.
- Buyer can view the bulk orders and price and many more.
- Enter custom prices for products.
Magento2 Quote System Configuration -
Magento2 Quote System module will allow the customers to quote for the products in Magento2 store. Admin will enable the quote status and enter minimum quantity on which quote will be applicable. A buyer can quote a product with a minimum applicable quantiry.
- Admin will enter the minimum quantity for which quote can be applied.
- Quote will be applicable on those products for which quote status is enabled.
Magento2 Quote System Admin Management -
The admin can manage the “customer quote” from the back-end. Admin will have the quote list which will display product name, product price, quote quantity, quote price, status etc. Admin can edit any quote from the list. Admin can choose any status of the quote as Unapproved, Approved, Declined or Sold.
- Admin can view all the quotes with any status.
- Admin can view the quote and can change the quote status.
- Admin can message to the customer regarding the quote.
- Admin can delete quotes.
Magento2 Quote System User Management -
On the front-end, user can see the “Quote This Product” option for the product on which admin has enable the quote system. User will have to login into the e-commerce website to provide the quotation for that particular product. After login, user can quote that product by providing “Quantity”, “Price Per Item” and "Description". Customer can view their quotations under the tab “My Quotes”. Here customer can view their quotes product list and status of the quotation.
- Customer can provide quotations to the “Quote” enabled products.
- Customer can edit or delete the quotes from “My Quotes” list.
- Only registered customers can send quotation request.
Quote System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM