Magento RSS Reader - Rss Reader is a need for every website and magento store .The basic usage of RSS is that users can get the data the feeds of other network , but the main problem with other rss reader is they are very less user friendly so Webkul Reinvented RSS Reader in a very new and sleek form .In the mage rss reader every feeds will be visible in front of the store and the beauty of this module is you can use this module in any where in store.
Magento RSS Reader Features -
- Supports all the feed formats .(RSS-0.9,RSS-1.0 and Atom Feeds)
- Very easy and handy to use module admin.
- Support Multi-Feeds .
After the installation of this module, admin will do the setting for this module by going to “Wsleek” in the Configuration part. Here admin will do the following setting like :
- Admin will enter the First Subject.
- Admin will enter First Subject Link.
- Like wise admin will enter second, third, forth and fifth subject.
- Like wise admin will enter second, third, forth and fifth subject links.
- Admin will enter the width for RSS Reader.
- Admin will also enter the Default Subject.
- Admin will call the function by inserting a block code on the CMS page.
RSS Feeds on the Front-End
After the back-end configuration, user can view the feeds on the front-end. There will be an arrow for changing the subject and “read” link will be there for every feed. The user can change the subject as per their need and then read various feeds from different network in an arranged manner.
- User can view various feeds from different networks.
- User can change the subject also.
Magento RSS Reader Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM