SMTP Configurator for Magento: SMTP Configurator for Magento is a module by which store owner can easily setup a SMTP server on his web store so that all the emails send through his store will sent by the selected host.
Magento has included this module so that tracking and sending emails through the store become easy.
SMTP Configurator for Magento Features -
- Admin can easily setup SMTP Host.
- Admin can choose various Host Providers.
- Admin can test the host by sending test emails.
- Admin will be able to see success message for test emails.
- The receiver will receive the mail successfully.
- Admin will see a error message for test emails if mail send failed.
- There will be an error message if the mail is not sent to the receiver.
This module can be used when you want to set up a different SMTP server on your web store so that all the web store emails are sent through the selected/configured host. This feature has been included so that the tracking and sending of emails through your store can become easy.
The admin will configure the module for use by -
- Enabling/Disabling the module.
- Selecting a host provider from a list of host providers.
- If your host name is not included, you can select others and then input the required values.
- Entering the Username and Password for for the selected host provider.
Sending Test Mails -
To test the configuration, the admin will enter the email from and to values and the test message for the receiver. After clicking the test mail send option, the test mail will be sent to the receiver. This way the admin will come to know if the emails are being delivered to the concerned or not. Here the admin can -
- Enter email from and to values.
- Enter the message for the receiver.
- Tap the test mail send option to send the test email.
SMTP Configurator for Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM