Shopify Product Flag - Shopify Product Flag is a tool to enhance the visibility of any product which has something new to communicate about itself on store.With the help of this app, admin can assign label to the products on various pages. Admin can even add new labels of one’s own choice and can assign them to different products.
For Example : labels for New Edition , sale , discount etc which helps in grabbing the attention of the buyers & increasing the sales.
Shopify Product Flag Features -
- A lot of default labels to choose from.
- Admin can create a new label .
- Admin can set the position of label anywhere on the store as per the preference.
- Admin can assign labels to the product
- labels can be assigned to products on various pages i.e. Home page, Product page and Collection page.
- Buyer will easily come to know about the new offers .
Admin can choose to add new label to any product or can select from the default labels ,and then comes the configuration of the label. Following settings can be configured by admin :
- General Setting : Domain name has to be entered here.
- Product page Setting : Admin sets the positioning of label on Product description page here by entering the configuration values on top, Left, Right & Bottom.
- Collection Page Setting : Admin sets the positioning of label on the Collection page here by entering the configuration values on top, Left,Right & Bottom.
- Home Page Setting : Admin sets the positioning of label on
Shopify Product Flag Front View -
Importance of Shopify Product Flag is that its eye catching & seeks attention of customers towards the new offers and discounts associated with any particular product which get displayed on store at :
- Product Page
- Home Page
- Collection Page
Shopify Product Flag Demo Links -
FrontEnd Demo : https://art-vendor-demo-shop.myshopify.com/
BackEnd Demo : https://art-vendor-demo-shop.myshopify.com/admin/products
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password : demowebkul
Shopify Product Flag Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM