Shopify Purchase Management : With Shopify Purchase Management app, merchant can manage and request purchase order from the suppliers. Merchant can create suppliers and can even provide them with the login link. Merchant will be assigning products to the supplier for the purchase order request. Also all the purchase order in transit can be tracked through incoming shipment.
More About Shopify Purchase Management -
Shopify is emerging as a great tool for building eCommerce sites but somewhere lacks in purchase management. We are here to solve that problem for you with one of the most efficient apps of ours “Purchase Management”. Purchase management comes with exuberant features to manage the purchase orders which results in saving time and leads to increase productivity. All the purchase order in transit can be tracked through incoming shipment, which will again lead to enhanced productivity, taking your store to the new heights.
Shopify Purchase Management Features -
- Merchant can add suppliers
- Merchant can assign products to the supplier
- Merchant can request purchase order from the supplier for the products assigned to the supplier
- Merchant can manage the status of the purchase order
- Once the products are received then the stock gets updated by the product quantity received
- Merchant can even delete or edit the purchase order only when the status has not been changed to ‘transit’
- From Purchase order, you can view the list of all the purchase order placed and their status.
Purchase Order Functionality -
- Purchase Order : Here all the purchase orders will be listed along with the status of the order. You can also add new purchase order from here.
- Create Purchase Order : From here new purchase order request can be created. You need to choose the supplier name and add the products to be requested from the supplier.
- Incoming Shipment : Here you will find the list of all the incoming shipment for the purchase order requests. This will list all the purchase orders that are in transit.
- Add Supplier : From here you can add the supplier to which you will be sending the purchase order request. Also for each supplier you need to specify the maximum delay and the minimum time in which it must deliver the order.
- Supplier : Here the list of suppliers is provided. You can easily edit or delete the supplier from here.
- Assign product : From here the product can be assigned to the supplier. The auto suggest product list will appear.
- Product : Here you have the list of products and the number of suppliers associated with the products.
- Supplier Panel : From here suppliers can view their "purchase orders" and "assigned products". Suppliers can also configure his details from here.
Shopify Purchase Management Demo -
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password : demowebkul
Shopify Purchase Management Supplier Panel Demo -
- Username : email@example.com
- Password : demowebkul
Shopify Purchase Management Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM