Magento Top Notification Bar -Magento Top Notification Bar is very useful module. It display notifications, alerts and other messages on the top of the front-end. As we know any notification bar attracts attention of the customers, so this module is a must module for all the eCommerce users. It also allows the Magento Admin to post feeds about recent updated about their products.
Magento Top Notification Bar Features -
- Based on java script and works with all Magento templates.
- Show and hide effect based on user interaction.
- Social media sharing option.
Magento Top Notification Bar- Configuration
The store owner will configure the Top Notification Bar module for displaying updates about the products. Under the “System”, there will be “Topbar” option. Here admin will enable this module, enter Facebook and Twitter id which will be displayed on the front-end.
- Admin can enable or disable this module.
- Admin will enter Facebook ID.
- Admin will enter Twitter ID.
Magento Top Notification Bar- Manage Feeds
After the configuration of this module, admin can also see “Topbar” option in the back-end. From here admin can add, delete or edit any feeds. Admin can enable any particular feed by editing it and can perform mass delete also. All the feeds which are enabled by the admin will be reflected on the front-end.
- Admin can add, delete or edit any feed.
- Admin can enable or disable any feed.
- Admin can perform mass delete also.
After the configuration and addition of the feeds, customer can see at the top of the homepage, feeds with Facebook and Twitter symbol. Those feeds will appear which are enabled by the admin. Like this customer can get all the latest updates about the products.
- Customer can see the Social Media icons.
- Customer will have all the updates through this notification bar.
Magento Top Notification Bar Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/