WooCommerce Per Product Shipping is a feature that allows online store administrators to set individual shipping costs for each product they sell. This customization enables precise control over shipping charges based on the specific products in a customer's order, enhancing flexibility and transparency during the checkout process. Apart from this, the admin can also put restrictions on some of the payment methods using the plugin Payment Method Restriction Plugin for WooCommerce.
Admin can set the shipping title for the product. Customers can see the shipping title on the product checkout page.
Different Shipping Price
Admin can set the shipping price for the product. The shipping price for each product will be different.
Customers pay for shipping costs as per their location. Shipping costs depend on the location distance between vendor and customer.
Bulk upload shipping data
Admin can bulk upload shipping data from the backend.
Why do we need Per Product Shipping for WooCommerce Plugin?
WooCommerce Per Product Shipping module provides help to the organization for adding shipping costs for the product. The shipping price depends on the destination of the shipment. The organization can manage cost management on its eCommerce website by providing different prices for each vendor's product.
Customers will have different shipping prices for each product. The shipping price will be visible to the customer for each product on the checkout page. Additionally, the store owners can restrict different shipping methods with the shipping restriction plugin for WooCommerce.
Thus it provides shipping costs that will be chargeable with the difference of location to the Customer.
Integrate WooCommerce Per Product Shipping
After the installation of this module, the admin will configure the WooCommerce Per product Shipping by navigating through WooCommerce > settings > Shipping tab > Per product Shipping. Here the admin can enable or disable the Per Product Shipping and can enter the name for the module that will be visible at the time of checkout to the buyers.
- Admin will Enable/Disable the module.
- Admin will set the Name for the shipping module.
Applying Per Product Shipping -
After configuring the WooCommerce Per Product Shipping, the admin will set the Per product Shipping for his products. Admin can add price rules for the product with the shopping cart price list for WooCommerce.
- Admin can edit product shipping rates for an existing product.
- The admin can upload the shipping rate related to the requirement.
- The shipping price will be different for the product.
- Admin will use the CSV file format for uploading the shipping rate.
- Admin can add a new shipping rate for the new product.
Working On the Checkout Page -
when the customer adds the products to the cart and goes for the checkout, the customer will be able to see the per product shipping applied to the product.
- The shipping title will be visible to the customer when they will proceed for checkout.
- When customers are purchasing the product then they can have details of the shipping charges.
- Admin can apply the shipping charges for the products for the customer that will be visible on the checkout page.
- After purchasing the product, shipping charges will be visible on the order detail page.