WooCommerce Per Product Shipping - WooCommerce Per Product Shipping module allows the admin to add the shipping price for each product. Shipping On Per Product is an essential feature for the admin and that’s why we have created an add-on for the admin to add shipping price for each product from their panel.
WooCommerce Per Product Shipping Features -
- Admin can add different shipping price of each product.
- The cost can vary depending on the destination.
- On the check-out page shipping price displays total shipping charges of each product.
Admin Configuration -
After the installation of this module, the admin will configure the WooCommerce Per product Shipping by navigating through WooCommerce ? settings ? Shipping tab ? Per product Shipping. Here the admin can enable or disable the Per Product Shipping, and can enter the name for the module that will be visible at the time of checkout to the buyers.
- Admin will Enable/Disable the module.
- Admin will set the Name for the shipping module.
Applying Per Product Shipping -
After configuring the WooCommerce Per Product Shipping, the admin will set the Per product Shipping for his products. Admin can set the Per Product Shipping for already created products as well as for the new products. To add the shipping to the already created products, the admin will navigate through ? products and will click on the edit button and go to the shipping tab to set the shipping cost.
- Admin can apply shipping rate per product by editing any existing product.
- Admin can apply shipping rate per product by adding a new product.
Working On the Checkout Page -
After configuring the WooCommerce Per product Shipping, when the customer adds the products to the cart and goes for the checkout, the customer will be able to see the per product shipping applied on the product.
WooCommerce Per Product Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM