Opencart QuickBooks Connector: This Connector is one sorted solution to know the expenses and profits on QuickBook. The module allows integration of data like- Customer, Product, and Order details with the automated accounting tool. The integration also helps in an update in data whenever a new customer is registered, a product is added or orders get placed. Thus, keeping the data consistent on both ends.
For integrating QuickBooks Desktop with OpenCart store, then please check out the OpenCart QuickBooks Desktop Connector module.
Auto-Sync of Data
New registered customers, newly added products, orders (including guest orders) can auto sync from Opencart to QuickBooks.
Auto-Reflect changes and Import customers & products
The customer and product data can be imported and automatically edit to reflect changes.
The data sync time is reduced due to the batch process of orders for the synchronization of data.
It provides real-time synchronization in QuickBooks to your Opencart store and Opencart store to Quickbooks.
Import Customers & Products
It imports the customers and products from the Quickbooks store to your Opencart store.
How is the integration of Quickbooks connector with Opencart Helpful?
This plugin allows an automated synchronization between the Opencart website and QuickBooks. It helps the business owner to know about the current statics of the data like products in the store, orders placed, and the customers. It helps the business owners maintain the data at both the end and get an analysis report of the business structure.
QuickBooks Integration With Keys
The data at both ends that is website and Quickbook remains updated in real-time. Thus, helping to store owner with the information relative to store expenses and profit.
- Enter the App Token, Oauth Consumer key, Oauth Consumer Secret, Oauth Authenticated token, Oauth Authenticated Secret, and Oauth Authenticated Realm Id will make the integration possible.
- Sets the record of the which will be sync at a time is mentioned in Sync Slot number provides store owner control on synchronized data.
- The store owner can import product data from QuickBook which falls in a particular category.
Synchronizing Opencart Customers with QuickBooks
The admin will navigate under QuickBooks > Customers. Here the admin has two options to select from - All Customers or Only Enabled Customers.
- If the admin selects 'All Customers' then all of the customers of the Opencart will be synchronized to the QuickBooks otherwise
- 'Only Enabled Customers' will be synchronized. To synchronize the admin will tap the - Export Customer option.
Whenever any new customer registers himself at your Opencart store they will be automatically synchronized with the QuickBooks.
Synchronizing Opencart Products with QuickBooks
The admin will navigate under QuickBooks > Products. Here the admin has two option to select from - All Products or Only Enabled Products.
- If the admin selects 'All Products' then all of the products of the Opencart will be synchronized to the QuickBooks otherwise
- 'Only Enabled Products' will be synchronized. To synchronize the admin will tap the - Export Product option.
Whenever the admin adds a new product to his Opencart Store it will automatically be synchronized with the QuickBooks.
Synchronizing Opencart Orders with QuickBooks
The admin will navigate under QuickBooks > Orders. Here the admin can easily synchronize the order by simply tapping the "Export Orders" option after which all the Opencart store Orders will be synced with the QuickBooks.
Whenever a new order is placed on your Opencart store it will automatically be synchronized with the Quick Books.
Synchronizing Opencart Guest Orders with QuickBooks
When a Guest Customer places an order on your Opencart store, a default customer gets created in the QuickBooks. This default customer contains the details of a Guest Customer. You can also view the order details of a Guest Customer’s order in All Sales section.
All the Guest Customers Order details get stored in the default customer. You can view the order details of the Guest Customer’s order including
- Guest Customer’s email id,
- billing address, shipping address,
- payment method and
- subtotal etc.
Complete Features List
- Admin can manually synchronize the Opencart store - Customers, Products, and Orders with the QuickBooks.
- Auto-Sync New Customer Registration from the Opencart Store to the QuickBooks.
- Auto-Sync Adding a new Product from the Opencart Store to the QuickBooks.
- Auto-Sync Orders placed from the Opencart Store to the QuickBooks.
- The Guest Order can also be synchronized from OpenCart to QuickBooks.
- Auto edit Customer information at QuickBooks when edited at Opencart Store.
- Auto edit Product information at QuickBooks when edited at Opencart Store.
- Import Customers from QuickBooks to your Opencart store.
- Import Products from QuickBooks to your Opencart store.
- Batch processing in order to reduce the data sync time.