Wallet Plugin for WooCommerce: This plugin provides the customer a new way to make an online payment from their wallet system.
The wallet amount can be stocked and can be used when required to purchase any good & services. The wallet amount can be easily added to wallet and purchase can be made at any time from anywhere.
The customer can also transfer the wallet money to other customer accounts effectively. Also, view the complete Credit and debit transaction details of their wallets. The refund can also be feasible directly to the customer’s wallet.
Add Wallet System
Credit the amount to the wallet conveniently.
Receive verification code to validate the transfer amount event
The customer can place faster purchases without any lengthy online payment procedures.
Amount transfer occurs in real-time between the admin and customers
The customer can avail various cashback offers on products & cart.
No Transactional Fee
There is no transactional fee added during the purchase of the products.
Wallet System Management
The admin can configure the wallet system into the WooCommerce Website by editing the following.
- The admin can configure the wallet title as desired.
- The admin can add custom descriptions to the wallet.
- The admin can enter the instructions for the wallet system.
- The admin can also select the shipping methods which will be available for the respective wallet payment.
Customer Wallet Amount
The wallet system is the most secure and widely used payment methods.
- The registered customer can efficiently manage the wallet in the My Wallet Section.
- The customer can view the Total Wallet Balance, Wallet transaction details.
- The customer can also add the credit amount to the wallet system.
- The customer can add wallet amount from the available listed payment methods.
- The customer can add the credit cash to their wallet and securely stock money to their wallet
- The customer can transfer the wallet amount to other registered customers.
- The transactions will be feasible only after the OTP authentication.
- The authentication can be through mail or SMS.
- All the transactional details will be listed in the Wallet Transaction section.
Checkout with Wallet System
The customer can purchase any product from the website and make payment using the Wallet System.
- If the wallet amount is nil, then the customer will not be able to see the Wallet payment method.
- The customer will be able to make faster checkouts, use the wallet amount without entering the card details for the purchase.
- On the checkout page, the customer will be able to view the detailed transactional summary.
- The wallet amount is credited after the invoice is generated.
- The module will support split payment feature in which the customer can pay partial through the wallet and rest payment can be made with other payment methods.
- It increases the security of the transaction as there is no need to enter the card details for every purchase.
The admin can set the cashback rules for the customer in which some amount will be cash-back if the product is purchased from the wallet system.
- The admin can set the cashback based on percent or Fixed.
- The admin can set the minimum and maximum cart amount under which the rule will be applied.
- The cash-back status can be set as enabled or disabled.
- The cash-back can also be configured for a particular product as well.
- The admin can add the percent/fixed amount of cashback for any specific products.
- The admin can enable the multiple cashback for the customer that is the customer can avail multiple cash-backs offers for product and cart.
- Preference can be set by the admin if the multiple cash-back conditions are enabled.
The admin can easily and quickly manage the refunds of the customers like:
- The smoother management of credit and debit operations from customer wallet.
- The admin can enable the refund if the customer cancels the order.
- The refunded amount is transacted back to the wallet.
- The admin can edit the refund amount.
- The admin can also add the reasons for the refunds.
- The customer can easily add the credit amount to their wallet system.
- The admin can also do the refund with the help of the Wallet System for WooCommerce.
- OTP authentication for wallet amount transfer to other customers.
- The admin can view and manage the wallet system details.
- Set maximum and minimum wallet add a limit for the customers.
- Set OTP authentication through Mail or SMS.
- The customer can avail the cash-back amount to be added to their wallet.
- The codes are open source so that it can be customized as per the requirements.
- The admin can set configuration to accept payments for virtual order using the wallet.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Extensions.