Push Notification for WooCommerce: This plugin allows the admin to send push notification messages to its subscribed users. Web push notifications are clickable messages that are sent by a website to their subscriber’s browsers. They work very similarly to mobile app push notifications (notifications sent by a mobile app that land in your notification tray) except that they work on websites instead of apps and can be accessed on all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc).
Web push notification is an important channel for E-commerce since it gives websites the power of instant communication to the subscriber and that too on all devices, whether it is a desktop mobile or tablet.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browser.
- The module works only with SSL certified (HTTPS) websites.
There is no monthly subscription required to notify customers.
The admin can create push notification as needed.
No limitation on the number of subscribed users.
Immediately Notify to Customers
Customers immediately get the information such as new product launch, new blog, discounts, important news etc.
After collecting the credential and setting up the credential then the admin can set the auto notification configuration
- The admin can enable the auto notification for every new product.
- The admin can enable the auto notification for every new blog.
- The admin can enable the auto notification for every new page.
The admin can disable any of notification which the admin does not want to send automatically to customers.
Create New Notification
The admin can create the new notification and delete any created notification as well
- There is no restriction to create new notifications.
- The admin can add a custom image with the notification.
- The admin can add a target URL with the notification.
- The admin can preview the notification on notification create page.
- The admin can delete already created notification.
When a new user visits first time on the website then users can subscribe for notifications through a pop-up message -
- The pop-up message will ask users to show notifications from the website.
- The users can choose either allow or block option or ask always.
- If users allow the notification then all notifications will be delivered to users.
- If the users block the notification then notifications will not be delivered.
The users deny the notifications and later want to subscribe then they need to delete the cookies after that pop-up message will display again to subscribe.
Enhance Customer Retention
Timely marketing notification is a very good way to retain the customers and increase conversion rate-
- The customer will be updated about the latest added products so they can easily view and purchase the latest products.
- The customer will be updated about new offers, daily deals, coupons, and discounts so that customers can come and purchase more and more products. And for sure, it will help to increase sales conversion.
- The admin can also deliver attractive information to the customer through notification of new pages and blogs.
Web Push Notification for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- There is no monthly subscription required to notify customers.
- No limitation on the number of subscribed users.
- The Admin can remove any subscribed user.
- A custom icon and redirect URL can be added with the push notification.
- The admin can view all list of the subscribers.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.