Marketplace Quote System for WordPress WooCommerce : WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Quote System Plugin provides the functionality to the seller of the marketplace to allow the customer to quote their products. The seller can enable the quote system for their products. After that, a customer can send quotation request of the products. This plugin is very useful for order the seller’s products in bulk.
Using this plugin a customer can also communicate with the seller for their queries. Admin of the marketplace can also involve between the buyer and seller conversation. The admin can also change the status of the customer quote.
Marketplace Quote System for WordPress WooCommerce is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you have to install WordPress Woocommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Marketplace Quote System for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- The seller can enable the quote system for their products.
- The customer can enter custom prices for quotes products.
- The customer can upload files and images at the time of product quote.
- The customer can order the seller’s products in bulk.
- The customer can view the bulk orders, price and the status of the particular product.
- The customer can communicate with the seller about their queries.
- Admin can also involve between the buyer and seller conversation.
- Admin can also change the status of customer quote.
Admin from his end can manage the quotes placed by the customers, can change the status of the quotes and can reply back to the customers/buyers with a message.
- Can manage quotes from his panel under the “Marketplace Quotes” tab.
- Can set the Minimum expired days for quotes – the quote will expire after the entered days
- Can enable the quote system for a product
- Can view/edit/approve quotes by the customers/buyers
- Can message the customer regarding the quote
Like admin, the seller can also manage the quotes placed by the customers for his product. The seller can view the quotes, edit them, change their status and can also reply back to the customer with a message.
- Can manage quotes from his panel under the “Manage Quote” tab.
- Can enable the quote system for his products
- Can view/edit/approve quotes by the customers.
- Can message the customers regarding the quotes
The customers in the front-end can view the products available for quote and can place a quote for the same by using the “Quote This Product” option under the product. After clicking on the option, the customer will fill the details of his requirements with quoted price and quantity.
- Can place quotes for the required products
- Can view/edit/delete the requested quotes under “My Requested Quotes” option from their account.
- If the quote status is approved then the customer can buy the product with the quoted price.
The seller can manage quotes from the customers for his products under the “manage quote” menu available in the panel. The seller can view all the quotes from the customers and can take the required actions on the quotes.
- Seller can view all the quotes in a list view
- Seller can edit/delete/approve quotes from the customers
- Seller can message the customer regarding the quote
Marketplace Quote System for WordPress WooCommerce Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/