Marketplace Quote System for WooCommerce: WooCommerce Marketplace Quote System Plugin provides the functionality to the seller of the marketplace to allow the customer to quote their products. The seller can enable the quote system for their products. After that, a customer can send a quotation request of the products. This plugin is very useful for order the seller’s products in bulk.
Using this plugin a customer can also communicate with the seller for their queries. Admin of the marketplace can also involve between the buyer and seller conversation. The admin can also change the status of the customer quote.
Marketplace Quote System for WooCommerce is an add-on of Webkul WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you have to install Woocommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
With this module, the admin/seller can provide the unique quoted price to the buyers.
Bulk Product Purchase
The customer can order product quantity in bulk and can get optimized prices for the same.
Communication Between Buyer & Seller/Admin
Under a separate conversation section the customer, seller, and the admin can see all the conversation related to the quote.
Unique User Experience
The admin/seller offers a unique quote for the customers on every quotation requested.
Why Need Marketplace Quote System for WooCommerce?
This module will provide the store owners to sell their products at quoted prices and customers to quote the product.
- This feature is best applicable in the B2B e-commerce industry.
- The customers will quote the product and manage their previous quotes.
- This module not only allows to quote products but also the leverage to the sellers and admin to manage the quotes.
- This module also provides the customers with a chat regarding the quotes.
- The admin can also manage the quotes of the marketplace for all the quotes.
View All Marketplace B2B Quote Requests
The quotes requested by the customers can also be managed by the store owner. Does not matter the quoted product belongs to any of the sellers in the marketplace:
- The admin can manage the quote under the Marketplace Quotes section.
- The quotes listed can be deleted by the admin in bulk just by a single click.
- If any updates are required in customer quotes then admin can edit that from the backend.
- The admin can set the status of the quote as approved, unapproved, and pending.
- Can view all the conversation between the customer and admin, under the conversation tab
Seller/ Vendor Product Quote Enable
The sellers/ vendors of the marketplace have the leverage to enable their store product for the quote:
- Sellers/ Vendors can easily enable specific products for a quote while editing or adding them to the store.
- By this, the customers will be able to see the button in the frontend for quoting the product.
- Sellers can now display the products for a quote as per their desire.
- Sellers/ Vendors can disable products for the quote that are not available for quotes.
Define Approved Quotation Expire Time
The admin can leverage the seller to add the quote feature to their products by using this module.
- Store Owners have the liberty to restrict the customer for Out Of Stock Products.
- The admin can enter the number of days after which the quote will expire after approval.
- The admin can enter the seller and customer manage quote tab end-point and tab title.
Quotation Review by Seller/Vendor
After the buyer quotes any product, the seller has the responsibility to inspect the quote and take action for the same.
- The seller will edit the quote or can delete that quote from the list.
- The seller will set the status of the quote as approved, unapproved, and pending.
- The seller can send the message to the customer and the admin.
- View all the conversation between the customer and seller, under the conversation tab.
Upload Images/Files in Quotations
The customer can quote the product in case they need that in bulk and quoted price. They can set the genuine and desire quoted product:
- The customer will add the quote details after clicking the quote button on the product page.
- Only logged-in customers can quote the product.
- The customer can enter the quantity of the product and the price per quantity while generating the quote for the product.
- Also, they can enter the message and can upload images or files with their quotation.
- The customer will add the product directly into the cart after its approval from the seller or admin end.
- The seller can enable the quote system for their products.
- The customer can enter custom prices for quotes products.
- The customer can upload files and images at the time of product quote.
- The customer can order the seller’s products in bulk.
- The customer can view the bulk orders, price and the status of the particular product.
- The customer can communicate with the seller about their queries.
- Admin can also involve between the buyer and seller conversation.
- Admin can also change the status of customer quote.