Opencart Multi Vendor Extension: Opencart Marketplace Multi Vendor Module will convert your Opencart store into a Multivendor Marketplace with a variety of features including separate seller/supplier product collections, separate seller/supplier with input support, cross-sell, up-sell, price warning, Google Analytics, and more.
This module includes a custom shipping feature that allows sellers to set their own shipping rates based on the shipping area and product weight. Additionally, multiple sellers can sell the same product at different prices, upload products in bulk, and even respond to customer queries about their products.
OpenCart Multi Company SaaS Extension - Create Shopify-like multi-tenant SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) based e-commerce system. Enabling merchants to run their online store on a separate domain name and manage their complete business from the Opencart backend panel.
Mobile App - Convert your OpenCart Marketplace into fully native mobile apps for Android and iOS devices; Opencart Multi Seller Mobikul Mobile App
Fast and Intuitive Interface
Create a beautiful fast and intuitive marketplace within minutes.
RTL Language Support
Supports languages that are written from right to left like - Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, Kurdish, Persian, and others.
All Product Types Supported
The admin/sellers can make use of the different default supported product types for creating their store listings.
Separate Vendor Profile
Every seller has his own respective profile.
Marketplace Vendor Separate View
Marketplace sellers can choose to have a separate seller view just like the admin’s layout view.
Multiple Payment Gateway Support
The marketplace module supports multiple payment gateways.
Vendor Mass Payout
Payout to the marketplace sellers in mass by making use of the mass payout option.
Auto/Manual Approve Vendor
Auto or manual approval of the sellers can be managed by the store owner.
Multiple Vendor Product Checkout
Customers can swiftly make a checkout with multiple seller products in the cart.
Show Upsell/Cross-sell Products
Marketplace sellers can set up their products for upselling and cross-sell.
Restrict Cross-sell Discount
Only after the cross-sell discount is enabled, the actual discount on the products within the cart will be applicable.
Vendor Profile Management
The sellers can easily manage their seller profile under their account panel and can edit it as required.
Create Custom Shipping Methods
Event-Based shipping and Priority-Based shipping methods can be created as required.
Generate Shipping label
The sellers can generate the shipping label under their account panel.
Best Selling/Popular Extension by OpenCart
As our team always work towards developing great modules and continues to innovate them. This time Webkul is very proud and honoured to share that OpenCart announced our Multi-Vendor Marketplace as the Best Selling Extension at its official extensions store.
- Showcased for best selling & popular extension praise.
- Helped to build hundreds of marketplaces with 600+ sales at OpenCart.
- OpenCart shared this through its official social media channels - Facebook and Twitter.
- Webkul is also a core code contributor for Opencart official release version 184.108.40.206
Headless Commerce Marketplace Development
Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace supports Headless Commerce Development with popular frontend frameworks and modern technologies including- React.js, Vue.js, Next.js, Vue Storefront, Gatsby.js.
- Build and design a completely customized storefront
- Ultrafast frontend performance with server-side rendering
- Connect with multiple third-party integrations- PIM, DAM, CRM
- Developer friendly architecture with zero downtime
- Dynamic content following the API-first approach
Compatible with Multiple Themes
Using a different theme for your marketplace surely helps to provide an enriching experience to the customers while they are browsing your online marketplace store.
OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace is fully compatible with all themes of OpenCart like - eMarket, Journal 2, and Journal 3 Here, you can check here the detailed information on the OpenCart Marketplace compatibility With OpneCart Journal 3 Theme.
Webkul provides patches for all OpenCart themes within the module zip directory itself.
- These patch files are included.
- Supports All OpenCart Themes.
- Responsiveness depends on the theme.
- RTL languages supported.
Vendor Commission Management
Opencart Marketplace module provides the commission management for a shop owner. In the base marketplace module store owner can set commissions on a global level as well as vendor/seller level. You can also choose the commission based on categories.
- Global Commission management for all Sellers.
- Category-based commission management.
- Fixed and Percentage based commission.
- Calculate commission on unit price.
- Calculate commission with tax.
- Set commission priority.
Check out Opencart Marketplace Advance Commission add-on, which allows the admin to set commissions based on seller-specific products or categories. The admin can create commission rules according to price and set fixed or percent-based values. It also supports the CSV file upload feature.
Marketplace dashboard gives an overview of the store to the sellers. The sellers can view various statistical data about store performance. There are various features of the dashboard as follows:
- Total Orders.
- Total Sales.
- Total Buyers.
- Low Stock Products.
- Order Status - Processing, Completed, Canceled.
- Sales Analytics - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly.
- Location of customers on the World Map.
- Latest Orders with details - Order ID, Customer, Date, Price.
Using the Marketplace module shop owners can find the total sale by each seller, commission, admin amount, remaining amount to pay. Store admin can also pay the seller.
- Admin can pay the seller.
- Store owner can find seller name, seller commission, seller's total amount.
- Admin can find the remaining amount.
- The Admin can use Mass Payout to pay all sellers at once.
- Print invoice for marketplace transactions.
Marketplace Category Attribute Mapping
The admin can do the mapping of product attributes according to the categories. So whenever any seller adds a new product and selects a category, its mapped attribute will appear itself.
- Add, edit, or delete mapped attributes.
- Add parent or child categories.
- The seller can add multiple categories.
The admin and the sellers receive various types of marketplace notifications. The sellers can view their notifications from the front end. The following types of notifications are visible to both the admin and the sellers:
- New order placed.
- Order status changed.
- Order return requested.
- Product approved.
- Out of stock product.
- Product review received.
- Seller review received.
For integrating SMS notification functionality in OpenCart Marketplace, please check out Opencart Marketplace MSG91 SMS Notification or Opencart Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification modules. The admin, sellers, and customers can receive SMS messages on various marketplace notifications.
Marketplace Vendor Review
Logged in customers can give reviews and ratings to the sellers. The admin can manage these reviews from the back-end. The following options are available to the admin:
- Enable or disable review status.
- Create seller review fields.
- Add, edit or delete a review.
Vendor Order Management
The admin can allow the sellers to manage their orders. The sellers can view the complete order details about the customer, product, shipping address. The following options are available for marketplace order management:
- The seller can print an invoice.
- The seller can cancel an order.
- The seller can add comments to the orders.
- The seller can change the order status.
- Admin is notified when order status changes.
- The admin can select order status for sellers.
- The admin can set an order status sequence.
- The minimum cart value for checkout can be set.
- Product quantity restriction for discounted products.
Opencart Marketplace offers various SEO tools for increasing user traffic on the website. Create search-engine-friendly (SEF) URLs that are meaningful to the users and the search engines.
- Add meta title, description, keywords for products.
- Use the SEF keyword for the shop (screen name).
- Create SEF URLs for various pages of the store.
- Customize the product SEF URL format.
- Add any extension with SEO URLs.
Opencart Advanced SEO - With this extension, you can create an XML sitemap file, display rich snippets, check SERP snippet previews including mobile view, make Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards, view SEO Meter suggestions to improve search engine listing.
Multi Vendor Custom Shipping
The sellers can manage the shipping method from the front-end. They can upload CSV file mentioning the country, zip code, weight, price, and max days. The admin can upload CSV file for multiple sellers including its own store.
- Set a custom shipping method title for the front-end.
- Select shipping method - flat, matrix, or mix.
- Add tax class with the custom shipping.
- Customers can view the estimated delivery date.
- Download sample CSV file for reference.
- Add a flat shipping rate for all products and zip codes.
- The admin/seller can add Event-Based/Priority-Based custom shipping methods.
Shipment Label - Once an order gets placed, the seller can generate the shipping label under his account panel. The seller can show a company logo on the shipping label and print it. The printed shipping label consists of the seller detail, customer details, and order details.
Vendor Separate View
Now, the sellers of the marketplace can have a separate seller view just like the admin. This will be available for use after the admin has set the respective setting in the configuration of the marketplace to enabled. The sellers will be able to have the front-end view as of the admin's.
- The admin can allow a separate vendor dashboard.
- Sellers can make use of the separate view just like the admin.
- Sellers can hide the separate view under their account panel.
- Seller’s view will be in accordance with the OpenCart version installed.
Full Arabic Language RTL Support
OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace supports many language translations including the Arabic RTL (Right to Left) design.
- Compatible with all the RTL theme templates
- Complete Arabic language support
- Easily editable language CSV file
Opencart Multi Vendor Extension Features:
- Opencart Multi Vendor module supports Multi-stores.
- Opencart Multi-seller Marketplace supports the Multi-Lingual feature.
- Multi-store select option for the Marketplace.
- PayPal email ID is verified through PayPal API.
- Admin can add commission based on category.
- Automatic approval of products and sellers setting on the admin side.
- Admin can restrict the account menu options and sequence.
- Admin can select the order status for the seller.
- Admin can create template-based emails for Marketplace which will be used, according to Admin selection.
- Admin can find total sales by each seller and the admin income from any particular seller under “Marketplace Income”.
- Admin can track the seller’s income, total order, total buyers, and latest order using dashboard field under edit sellers page.
- Admin/Seller can change the order status of each product. The admin can assign specific product categories to sellers.
- The admin can map product attributes with the categories for the sellers.
- The admin can pay to all sellers at once using Mass Payout and print invoice.
- The admin and the sellers can preview the product on the front-end.
- Restrict the purchased quantity for the products which have any discount or special price.
- The admin can set the minimum cart amount for the checkout.
- The admin can manage the seller review fields.
- The admin and the partners can view notifications for orders, products, and reviews.
- Both the admin and sellers of the store can configure the Google Analytics feature for their profile and products.
- Each seller has a separate seller profile page & can edit their profile page on their own.
- The seller can add banner, shop logo custom HTML text, and also customize store as per any color theme.
- Feedback and review system with an interactive star rating.
- Seller will have its own dashboard to manage orders.
- The seller can add Simple and Downloadable products.
- Custom Field - Partner can add the custom field by Marketplace Multi-vendor module and these custom fields will show on the product detail page.
- The sellers can add tax information from the front-end.
- Sellers can use Seller-Customer Switcher to hide the marketplace menu.
- The selected order status will be used by the seller for changing their product order status.
- In the seller panel, the seller can view the listing of incomes along with the seller and admin amount.
- Also, the seller can add new orders on behalf of the customers in the seller panel itself.
- The customer can checkout with multiple seller's products at the same time.
- Customers can view the estimated date of the delivery on the product page.
Opencart Multi Vendor Mobile App
We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience more accessible. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
Dondolo Shop - Based out in Kampala, Uganda, Dondolo does online and offline selling to individuals, companies, NGOs, and local & foreign government agencies.
It deals with mobiles, gadgets, computers, electronics, fashion, auto spares, and other categories.
Learn how a complete e-commerce marketplace solution is built for web, mobile & POS channels and also helps sellers to manage their physical stores.
Additionally, the hyperlocal marketplace system is integrated which enables local shop owners to sell products to nearby customers quickly.
OpenCart Marketplace Support
For any issues related to this module, please create a support ticket at HelpDesk Support. Also, for any further queries or customization requirements, you can send an email to email@example.com
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.