Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce: WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction plugin will enable the auction feature in the marketplace. Using which sellers and the admin can add auction in their products and the buyer can bid on their products. By using this plugin, the admin, and the sellers can add four types of auctions which are standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
Note: It will work for Simple, Variable and Virtual product type only.
Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you have to install WordPress Woocommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Both the admin and sellers can add standard, incremental, automatic and reverse auctions.
The customers can place standard as well as an automatic bid.
Display Bidders and their Prices
The admin has the leverage to display bidders and their bidding prices.
The admin can view the name of the winner who has won the bid.
What is the use of this Module?
Marketplace Auction is beneficial for admin, seller, and customer. Facilitates admin to advance the marketplace with an innovative feature and generate more revenue. It simplifies the sales process and drives more traffic. Offers sellers and customers with new selling and purchasing options. Accelerates the trade and creates competition among buyers.
Facilitates the customer for smart purchasing at reasonable pricing. Hence use the WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction plugin to enable the auction feature in the marketplace. Using this seller and the admin can add auction in their products. Furthermore, the buyer can bid on their products.
Marketplace Auction to Boost Revenue
Allow marketplace sellers and customers with new selling and purchasing method. The admin can set standard, incremental, automatic, reserve auction. These auctions can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- The admin can easily configure all 4 types of auction.
- Email Notification options can also be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- The admin can set the background color of the auction details table.
Accelerates the Sale Using the Auction
The seller can view the products which are listed under auction by clicking on Manage Auction. The seller can add auction from here. Increment Option and Automatic Option can also be enabled or disabled by a seller.
- The seller can easily add auction on the product by selecting a product name, entering starting price, reserve price, start time, stop time, number of days till winner can buy, and minimum and maximum quantity.
- The seller can also change the status of an auction.
- The seller can also view normal and automatic bid list.
Reasonable Price to Win Auction
A customer can easily identify and can place a bid for it on the product page. The automatic bid can also be placed by the customer if enabled by the admin in the backend. After winning the auction the customer will be notified by email and can purchase the product.
- The customer can easily find the bid list and auction details.
- The customer will be notified by email after winning the auction.
- Also, the customer can purchase the product as per the minimum and maximum quantity specified by the admin.
Online Auction for Marketplace
Allows admin to advance the marketplace with auction feature and get more orders. The admin can edit the auction as well. Normal bid and the automatic bid can also be viewed by the admin.
- Facilitates the admin to view action lits.
- Add an auction by entering all the required details.
- The admin can also edit the auction.
Automatic Auction Option
Facilitates the admin to automate auction options and reduce repetitive tasks. As per the requirement, the admin can select yes/no to enable/disable the particular feature.
- Enable automatic auction price.
- Customers can change auto bid price for multiple times.
- Use internal price in the automatic auction.
- Show automatic price, bidder name, bidder details, and outbid message.
Additionally, this module allows the admin to auto-send email notification based on the performed event.
- Allows to auto-send the email notification to admin when the buyer won the auction.
- Enable auto-send email notification to notify the seller when the buyer won the auction.
- Send email notification to outbid buyers.
- Auto-send notification to the winner.
Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- The seller can add standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
- The admin can add standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
- The customer can place the standard bid as well as an automatic bid.
- Email for every outbid customer when new bid placed.
- All types of action can be applied to a single product.
- The admin has the option to show current bid.
- The admin has the option to show all the bidders and their price.
- The admin has the option to show bidder name, bid, and details under automatic bidding.
- The admin/customers can see the auction bid list and automatic auction bid list.
- The admin can see the winner name for the auction.