Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce: WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Auction plugin will enable the auction feature in the marketplace. Using which sellers and the admin can add auction in their products and the buyer can bid on their products. By using this plugin, the admin, and the sellers can add four types of auctions which are standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
Note: It will work for Simple, Variable and Virtual product type only.
Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you have to install WordPress Woocommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Both the admin and sellers can add standard, incremental, automatic and reverse auctions.
The customers can place standard as well as an automatic bid.
Display Bidders and their Prices
The admin has the leverage to display bidders and their bidding prices.
The admin can view the name of the winner who has won the bid.
The admin can configure this module under Marketplace Auction-> Configuration. The admin can set standard, incremental, automatic, reserve auction. These auctions can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- The admin can easily configure all 4 types of auction.
- Email Notification options can also be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- The admin can set the background color of auction details table.
Seller-End Workflow of Marketplace Auction
The seller can view the products which are listed under auction by clicking on Manage Auction. The seller can add auction from here. The seller can also change the status of an auction. Increment Option and Automatic Option can also be enabled or disabled by a seller.
- The seller can easily add auction on the product by selecting a product name, entering starting price, reserve price, start time, stop time, number of days till winner can buy and minimum and maximum quantity.
- The seller can also view normal and automatic bid list.
Customer-End Workflow of Marketplace Auction
A customer can easily identify and can place a bid for it on the product page. The automatic bid can also be placed by the customer if it has been enabled by the admin from the backend. After winning the auction the customer will be notified by email and can purchase the product.
- The customer can easily find the bid list and auction details.
- The customer will be notified by email after winning the auction and can purchase the product as per the minimum and maximum quantity specified by the admin.
Admin-End Workflow of Marketplace Auction
Admin can view a list of all the auctions under Marketplace Auction->Auction. The admin can edit the auction as well. Normal bid and the automatic bid can also be viewed by the admin.
- Admin can add an auction by entering all the required details.
- Admin can also edit the auction.
Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- The seller can add standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
- The admin can add standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
- The customer can place the standard bid as well as an automatic bid.
- Email for every outbid customer when new bid placed.
- All types of action can be applied to a single product.
- The admin has the option to show current bid.
- The admin has the option to show all the bidders and their price.
- The admin has the option to show bidder name, bid, and details under automatic bidding.
- The admin/customers can see the auction bid list and automatic auction bid list.
- The admin can see the winner name for the auction.
Marketplace Auction for WordPress WooCommerce Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/