WooCommerce Event Manager is a WordPress plugin that simplifies event management within WooCommerce-powered e-commerce websites. This plugin allows businesses to create and manage events such as product launches, workshops, webinars, or conferences. It offers the feature of easy ticket creation, pricing and quantity definition, and seamless integration with Google Calendar.
Admin can add Marketplace Adyen Payment for WooCommerce for a secure, fast and easy transaction on the store. Additionally, the plugin provides a dedicated page to showcase all the listed events. It enhances the user experience and helps businesses efficiently promote and manage their events while seamlessly integrating them with their online store.
The customer can add the events to the Google calendar for reminders
Custom Ticket Types
The admin can create multiple tickets types with variable price and stock.
View Event Locations
The customer can view the exact location on the Google Maps on which the event will occur.
The admin can set the special pricing for the events for a limited period of time.
Why do we need the WooCommerce Event Manager Plugin?
As technology is getting advanced day by day more and more things are getting into the market. With this module, you can easily purchase the ticket or pass for your favorite show or event or concert within a few clicks. Thus reducing the hassle of the customers by getting in lines to purchase the tickets of their favorite events or concerts.
The customer can even add the event to Google Calendar which will help them remember the event they have booked. The module also offers a navigation option via which the customer can locate the events on the Google Maps.
Integrating Event Manager
The admin can easily incorporate the event manager into the WooCommerce store. The admin can customize the following options:
- The admin needs to configure the Google API Project Credentials.
- The admin can set the time zone for the Google calendar as desired.
- The admin needs to add the client id, secret key, and redirect URL.
The admin can create any number of events to the store. You can provide the following information about the event.
- The admin can set the regular price or the sales price for the particular event.
- The admin can set the periods for which the sales price validates.
- The admin can set the SKU, stock quantity for the products.
- The admin can configure to have a backorder to added or not.
- If the admin wants can set the configuration as to whether the single product is to be brought in with single order.
- The admin can set the custom duration time for which the product is validated.
- The admin can set custom event location.
- Multiple ticket types can be created by the admin and respective stocks, price and sort orders can be set.
After the products are configured in the backend, the events will be displayed under the Upcoming events.
- The customer can order the ticket by clicking over the buy ticket option.
- The customer can also add the event to the Google calendar by clicking on the add event.
- The customer will be notified as the event date approaches.
- If the event has multiple ticket types, then the customer selects the particular ticket type, and respective price of that particular ticket will be added.
- The store owner can add events to the store.
- He can add different types of tickets and can define the price and quantity as well.
- The user can synchronize the event details to his Google Calendar in a single click.
- All the events will be listed under upcoming events.
- The user can check the event location in Google Map in a single click.