MercadoPago is the leading online payment solution in Latin America and now it is integrated with Webkul Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace module.
Marketplace MercadoPago Payment Gateway extension will also be able to provide split payment for the sellers of your marketplace. The customers will be able to make use of their credit cards for making online payments.
Integrate Mercadopago Payment Gateway
Using this extension you can now integrate MercadoPago Payment Gateway.
Split Payments for Sellers
This extension offers split payments for the sellers of the marketplace.
Why do we need the Adobe Commerce Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway extension?
Payment is an essential aspect of any E-Commerce store. Hence securing the integrity of a customer’s sensitive data is the prime motive of the store owners. Mercado Pago Payment Gateway is well known for its reliability and security and thus makes the payment scenario smooth and reliable.
The customers have two options, either to pay via their credit cards or even choose an EMI option to pay in installments. This extension serves to enhance your sales and thus affecting your revenue generation, positively.
Integrate Mercadopago Payment Method to Marketplace
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will be able to configure the extension for use at the front-end. Under the extension configuration, the admin will -
- Enable the extension by selecting the option as "Yes" else select "No" to disable the extension.
- Choose the country in which you are going to manage your application.
- Select the module mode as a sandbox by selecting the option as "Yes" else select "No" to set the module mode as production.
- Set the title for the payment method that will be visible to the customers at the time of checkout.
- Enter the App Id and the Secret Key. Enter the Public key and the Access Token.
- Set the seller permission button label.
- Set the minimum and maximum order total for the payment method.
Mercadopago Payment Permission for Seller
After the admin has configured the extension from the admin back-end panel, the seller has to allow his Mercadopago account for receiving payments within the marketplace.
For this, the seller needs to navigate under his account panel option "Mercadopago Configuration". The seller will click the "Allow For Mercadopago Connect" button(the button's label text is set by the admin) to authorize their account.
- The sellers will have to allow their Mercadopago account to receive payments within the marketplace.
- The sellers will click on the "Allow for Mercadopago connect" to authorize their account.
Use of Payment Method By Customers
The customers will be able to see the Mercadopago connect payment option under the payment section.
- Customers will find the Mercadopago connect payment gateway under the payment section at checkout.
- Customers have to enter their credit card details to make the payment.
- EMI (Easy Installments)
Magento 2 Marketplace Mercadopago Connect Payment Gateway Features
- Provide split payment to sellers for your Marketplace store.
- Credit Cards & EMI(Easy Installments) payment option for making the purchases.
- Seller Authentication for receiving payments.
- Enable/disable payment method from the admin panel.
- The admin can set the payment method title visible at checkout.
- The admin can configure his Mercadopago application from the module back-end.
- The seller has to allow his Mercadopago account for receiving payments within the marketplace.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
- Supports multiple language translations.
Kimberly Clark Professional Brasil - B2B Healthcare Marketplace Platform
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a multinational consumer goods company that specializes in various personal care and hygiene products. The company was founded in 1872 in the United States and has since become one of the world’s leading manufacturers in its industry.
Read the Kimberly-Clark case study to explore how this leading hygiene products manufacturer, builds its online B2B sales channel using the Magento 2 e-commerce platform, Webkul Marketplace and various other solutions.
- Improved operational efficiency, product range expansion, and B2B customer satisfaction.
- B2B capabilities and a supportive ecosystem were additional advantages of using Magento.
- Customization and flexibility were achieved by Magento 2 features and Webkul modules.