eBay Connector for WooCommerce: eBay is a multinational e-commerce corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It’s a leading website where users can buy and sell their products globally.
Webkul’s WooCommerce eBay Connector plugin will integrate your WooCommerce store with eBay store because managing them separately is enough to sap all of the time and to drain profits. This plugin provides both ways integration that means admin can sync the products from WooCommerce store to eBay and vice versa.
The admin can import information related to product, categories, and orders from eBay to WooCommerce store. The plugin allows the admin to import eBay store category directly to the WooCommerce store to keep both the stores more uniform. And, can also export the product from the WooCommerce store to eBay store. This will list the items from WooCommerce store directly onto your eBay account. The admin can provide the eBay condition & specifications, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
Mapping and Manage Category
The admin can manage, import, create and map the eBay categories with the store categories/custom categories.
The admin can export the products from the WooCommerce store to the eBay store.
Defined Return policy with a refund, return, pay by, and other information option.
Manage Products & Orders
The Admin can synchronize the products on both the stores and can import the orders from the eBay store to the WooCommerce store.
The admin can manage the Real-Time synchronization for both stores.
Shipping and Listing Settings
Listing and shipping settings like; shipping service, cost, additional cost, etc. can also be set by the admin.
Why do we need eBay Connector for WooCommerce?
Every vendor needs to increase their sale and customer base, sometimes they sell in their own stores and want to sell on the marketplaces as well. Now vendors can sell their products in their stores as well as on eBay.
With the help of this module, sellers can connect their WooCommerce store with eBay and can merge all their products with the marketplace. In this module, the products and the orders can sync in real-time.
General Settings for eBay
After the module installation, the admin can configure the module General settings. For this, the admin can set:
- Default category if the eBay category is not mapped with WooCommerce then products will get assigned to the configured category.
- Default order status for the order which gets imported from eBay.
- The default product quantity for a product exported to eBay if product quantity is zero in the store.
- Email address for the report of updated synchronization.
- Pincode of item location need to enter.
- Global shipping as Yes or No.
- The default condition for the exported products.
- Create active listing only as Yes or No.
- Create Fixed Price Listing.
- Paypal email address for payment details.
- Can enable automapping
Connect Multiple eBay Accounts
This module allows the admin to connect multiple eBay accounts simultaneously. The admin can add, edit and delete any number of eBay accounts. For adding the eBay Account, the admin will:
- Store Name: enter the store name and this will not be changed once got saved in the WooCommerce store.
- Global Site: selects the country to which the eBay account belongs.
- Enter eBay User ID, eBay Authentication Token, Developer ID, Application ID, and Certification ID.
- Postal Code: enter the country code to which the eBay account belongs.
- The admin can import the categories from the eBay store to the WooCommerce store.
- The admin can create primary categories, storefront or custom categories from eBay.
- This will create the temporary product data and save it in the WooCommerce store database.
- And then create the imported categories in the WooCommerce store.
- The admin can select the desired parent category on eBay to import on WooCommerce.
- The admin can select the import category type i.e eBay category or Shop category.
- Can map eBay primary categories and eBay storefront or custom categories.
- You have to select Woo store category for which you want to map the eBay category.
- At the time of mapping, eBay conditions & specifications will be created as global attributes in the WooCommerce store.
- Only one category can be mapped at a time.
- You cannot map the parent categories.
- You need to select the leaf category for mapping.
The admin can import all the products from the eBay store to the WooCommerce store. This module allows the admin to:
- Import the products from the eBay store to the WooCommerce store.
- Importing Products From the eBay store will create the temporary product data and store it in the WooCommerce store database.
- And then create the imported products in the WooCommerce store.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, price, images, and categories will get import along with the product.
- If category mapping is not done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will be assigned to the default category as per the configuration.
- If the category mapping is done for the eBay product category, then the imported products will not be assigned to the default category.
- The imported products automatically get assigned to the mapped category only.
The admin can import the orders from the eBay store to the WooCommerce store. This module allows the admin to:
- Import Order from eBay: temporary order data is created and get stored in the WooCommerce store database.
- Create Imported orders: create/add the imported orders to the WooCommerce store.
- Check the details of imported orders in the WooCommerce store.
- The admin cannot manage the imported orders from the WooCommerce store ie; the admin cannot create an invoice, shipment, cancel the order and make a refund.
- The admin has to select the start time and end time to manage the orders.
- The admin can manage the imported orders through the eBay account only.
The admin can export the WooCommerce store products to the eBay shop. For this, the admin can:
- Select as many products which the admin wants to export to the eBay store.
- Check the exported product by navigating to the eBay account page.
- Can edit the exported product details by navigating to the eBay account page.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, price, images, categories, return policy details, and shipping details will get export along with the product.
Note: You can't export the product until and unless WooCommerce store categories are not mapped with eBay store categories.
- Import simple and variable eBay products in WooCommerce store.
- Import eBay categories in WooCommerce store.
- Import eBay orders in WooCommerce store.
- Export simple products from WooCommerce store to eBay.
- Can map eBay categories with WooCommerce store category.
- Admin can update imported product details.
- Admin can configure the return policy details for exported products.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, images, and categories will get export and import along with the product.
- Products synchronization with eBay condition and specification.
- The admin can configure multiple eBay accounts.
- Sandbox mode is available for testing and development.
- Configure default product payment and shipping details.
- Real-time sync b/w WooCommerce Store & eBay. If any updates done at Woo store end will be reflected at eBay end instantly ( Only updates on simple products is available during real-time sync.)