Magento 2 Marketplace Frenet Shipping: Frenet service offers simple integration between online stores and various carriers. Magento 2 Marketplace Frenet Shipping module enables the sellers to offer multiple shipping carriers for Brazil postal codes for their products. The sellers can find the best available freight prices and optimize the logistics costs.
Using Frenet Freight service it is possible to carry out a freight quote based on the parameters of origin, destination, product dimensions, weight, and the total value of the shopping cart. On the checkout page, the customer can choose most appropriate shipping option offered by Frenet service.
Please Note - In order to use Marketplace Frenet Shipping module, you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension, otherwise this module will not work properly.
- This module offers dynamic shipping method for Freight calculation.
- The admin can enable/disable the Frenet Freight Shipping module.
- The admin can set the Frenet Freight Shipping method name.
- The admin can select the multiple countries to ship the products to specific countries as per the choice.
- This will only work if the user has purchased international shipping service.
- The admin and the seller both will provide the Frenet account details to manage the shipment of the orders.
- The admin can add weight and dimensions to the product to apply the shipping methods.
- The admin and the seller both can set the product dimensions (length, width, and height) for the shipments.
- The admin can configure the weight format for the shipments like grams, kilograms as per the choice.
- Allow customers to choose the Frenet Freight Shipping method on the checkout page.
- Shipping will be calculated using Frenet Freight Gateway.
- The code is fully open and easy to use.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Frenet is a Brazilian company which offers simple integration between virtual stores and various carriers.
Using Magento 2 Marketplace Frenet Shipping extension, the marketplace store owner can allow his sellers to integrate multiple shipping carriers offered by Frenet Freight Service for shipping the product to the Brazil postal codes. This will allow the sellers to carry out freight quotes and order tracking.
The admin can easily configure the module settings like:
- Set the “Frenet Freight Shipping” title which will be displayed at the front-end.
- Enter the Frenet account details.
- Set the dimensions(length, width, and height) for the shipments.
- Configure the weight format for the shipments like grams, kilograms as per the choice.
- Select the multiple countries to ship the products to specific countries as per the choice.
Note: If the user has purchased international shipping service from the Frenet Administrative Panel. Then only, the user will be able to make the shipments to the other countries otherwise not.
If the admin has allowed the sellers to manage the Frenet details then the sellers need to configure the Marketplace Frenet Configuration details. For this, the sellers will:
- User Name: Enter the Access Key which they will get from their Frenet account after registration.
- Password: Enter the Access Password which they will get from their Frenet account after registration.
Configure Per Product Dimension
If the sellers don’t want to use the default dimensions for their products, then they can configure the dimensions for their products as per the choice. For this, navigate to “Product Edit” page. Under the Attribute section, the seller will:
- Length, Height, and width: set the dimensions.
- Fragile Product: set “Yes” if it contains glass or other fragile materials else set “No”.
Note: If the user has Brazilian shipping service then, the sum of every product Length, Width, and Height should be less than or equal to 170 cm. And, the product weight should be less than or equal to 30 kg. If the user has also purchased International shipping service then, the product dimensions and weight may vary from one country to another.
- The customer can select this shipping method for their purchases.
- According to the customer’s address, shipping methods and price will be displayed.
- Select any shipping carrier among the available carriers offered by Frenet Freight Gateway.
- Shipping rate calculation is based on the parameters such as origin, destination, product dimensions, weight, and the total value of the shopping cart.
- Can view the complete list of the orders and their details.
- Manage the orders and generate invoices, shipment of the orders.
- Can also generate the Tracking Number.
- Can even notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/hold the order and even edit/reorder the product order.
- Generate Packing Slip.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/