Magento 2 B2B Marketplace: Convert your Magento store into B2B Marketplace like Alibaba, Indiamart, ThomasNet, EC21. Magento 2 B2B Marketplace will create an online platform where business buyers and suppliers around the globe can connect and do business transactions with each other. The B2B Marketplace extension has various B2B commerce features built-in such as - Separate Supplier Microsite, Request Quotations, Quick Order, Contact Supplier, Supplier Reviews, etc.
B2B Bulk Order Management
The customers can place bulk orders and suppliers can manage a large number of SKUs.
Restrict Suppliers Product Type
The admin can select the product type that will be available to the suppliers.
Order Approval - Auto/Manual
The supplier won't be able to see the orders if the order approval option set as 'Yes' by the admin.
Inventory Management Notification
The admin can set low stock quantity for the supplier products and the suppliers will get an email for the low stock of products.
Supplier Review & Rating Settings
This will allow only the authorized buyers to get the review to the suppliers.
Quotation Management System
The customers can request a quotation for any quantity of products to the suppliers.
Supplier Registration & Verification
A separate section is available for the suppliers to do login and registration. The registration process of becoming a supplier is really easy. A supplier needs to enter its name, email, password, contact information, and address. Further, a supplier can become a Premium Supplier and receive a verified badge after the email verification.
- Separate login and registration for suppliers
- The supplier can set their shop name
- The supplier can set custom shop-URL
- Supplier email verification
- Receive verified supplier badge
Magento 2 Social Login* - With the help of this extension, the customers will be able to use their existing social networking credentials for quickly logging into your B2B marketplace. Magento 2 Social Login allows quick-login from Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, and Instagram. *Sold separately.
The supplier dashboard gives a complete overview of the business performance. A supplier can check different metrics and graphs for analyzing performance and improving the operations. Various KPIs or Key Performance Indicators are available for measuring sales and revenue of the supplier:
- Top-selling products
- Top-selling categories
- Customers count
- Order status
- Lifetime sales
- Total payout
- Recent activities
- Supplier reviews
Magento 2 Advanced Report System Marketplace Add-on* - Using this module, suppliers can view detailed reports based on specific categories, order status, date interval, sellers, geolocation, etc. This module is sold separately.
Each supplier gets its own exclusive section where separate web pages are available displaying all the products, reviews, contact information, policies, and other necessary information. A supplier can easily add, edit or update this information anytime.
- Supplier profile page
- Supplier reviews
- Featured products section
- Product collection page (with navigation filters)
- Company contact information
- Social media links
- Shipping and return policy details
- Supplier contact card
Business customers can easily find and reach out to the right supplier and ask a quick question. Suppliers and customers can send and receive messages to each other including file attachments.
- Send an inquiry to a supplier
- View response rate and response time
- Supports file attachment
- Supplier-customer messaging system
- Email notification of new message and reply
Quick Order functionality allows a customer to quickly purchase the products without visiting the individual product pages. In the quick order form, a customer can search and add products using a name or SKU. After that, the customer can set the quantity and straightaway proceed to the checkout process.
- Find products using the name
- Find products using SKU
- Set quantity
- View sub-total
- Estimate Shipping & taxes
Request a Quote
The customer can send a quote request to a supplier mentioning a detailed description with the expected price. Request a quote option is available on the supplier microsite. Customers can also send a quick quote request from the product page also.
- Add sample product images
- Mention detailed quote description with the subject title
- Customer can mention its contact information
- The supplier can approve or reject a quote
- Approved quotes can be completed using Add to Cart functionality
The supplier subdomain feature allows the vendors to have a subdomain or domain of their own. The module generates URLs under the subdomain or domain of each vendor's website. Now the vendors can have their subdomain or domain which the customers can directly access for the purchase of products.
- The module has customizable settings to allow the admin to provide the Subdomain URL prefix and the "shop URL" will be automatically extracted from the values given for "Shop URL" at the time of vendor registration.
- For each store view, the vendor will be allowed to have their domain wise.
- The admin will provide the seller with the domain for every view of the store.
- The admin may choose to display his/her product on the vendor's URL page via the option "Display Admin Product On Category Page."
- The page URL of the vendor (profile, collection, location, and feedback) will come under the domain of the vendor.
- All sellers ' vendor page URL(profile, collection location, and feedback) will be under the subdomain or domain on the marketplace.
- For each vendor's page (profile, collection location, and feedback), the module creates URLs that will serve as separate micro-site for each vendor.
The admin, supplier, and customer receive email notifications on different occasions. The admin can also customize and select a template for every notification email message.
- Supplier Account Notifications - New request, approve, disapprove, deny.
- Supplier's Product Notifications - New product add, approval, deny, edit approval request
- Customer Message - Ask a question to admin or supplier
- Product Query - Ask a question regarding a product
- Request a Quote Notifications - New quote request, edit quote, quote message, status update
- Supplier Order Notifications - New order placed, invoiced
- Supplier Transaction Notification
- Supplier Low Notification
- Payout to Supplier - Withdrawal Request Mail for Payout
Magento 2 Twilio SMS Notification Marketplace Add-on* - Integrate mobile SMS feature in your B2B marketplace allowing suppliers to receive various SMS notifications for - supplier approval, disapproval, product approval, disapproval, order status cancel, invoice, shipped, credit memo, and product sold. *This module is sold separately.
- Every supplier will have a separate microsite with customized shop-URL
- Quick Order using SKU search or product name is available for faster checkout
- Send inquiries to suppliers with attachments
- Request a quote on a product from the supplier
- Supplier dashboard showing various metrics on sales & revenue, customers, orders, reviews, payout, etc
- Featured products section on the supplier microsite
- Verified supplier premium badge can be assigned after email verification
- Submit reviews and ratings to suppliers and display them on supplier microsite
- Detailed contact information on the supplier profile page with social links, address, phone, contact person info
- Display refund policy and shipping policy information on supplier microsite
- Email notifications are sent to admin, supplier, and customers for order, message, quote.
- Magento 2 B2B Marketplace extension supports a huge list of Marketplace Add-ons.
HCX Global - HoReCa MegaStore
HCX Global - A one-stop “B2B Hospitality Procurement-Platform”, delivering exceptional value to both buyers and suppliers. Tailor-made for B2B procurement, the platform aims at providing end-to-end strategic sourcing services to provide the best products at best prices.
HCX Global wanted to build a B2B Marketplace system on top of the Magento eCommerce platform. Besides needing a third-party marketplace solution, several other B2B features were required
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/