Magento 2 Social Pixel: Using this module you can integrate this analytics tool into your Magento store. This will allow the store owner to track visitors and their behavior on your website. This eventually helps the store owner to build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to recognized leads for people who have interacted with your website or performed some sort of actions. It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with the website.
Integrate Facebook Pixels
Enhance the useability of your website by integrating Facebook Pixels.
Add Multiple Facebook Pixel ID’s
Incorporate Multiple Facebook Pixel ids as per multiple store views.
Track Various Events
One can track events like Product View, Category View, Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Product Search, and Customer Registration.
Target and Reach your Audience
Reach your custom audience through Facebook or dynamic ads. For dynamic ads, one must have their product catalog on Facebook.
Why so need the Magento 2 Facebook Pixel module?
Keeping a track of your customers/visitors' movements on your website is extremely essential. This extension lets you add the pixel to your Magento website which in turn would help you track information about site conversions, create audiences, track user behaviors on your websites, etc.
Easy to Integrate Facebook Pixel
- Using this module, the admin can easily track the visitor activities on the website and accordingly can design the advertisement strategy.
- This module has flexible admin settings to completely disabled or enabled whenever required.
- Simply add your Facebook Pixel IDs and you are all set to track the dynamic events of your website.
- Each of the standard events of your website can be enabled or disabled separately.
There are various dynamic events of the Magento store that can be tracked conveniently using this module.
- Product View - track event when someone visits the product page.
- Category View - track event when someone visits the product page.
- Add to the Cart-track event when someone clicks on the 'Add To Cart' button to adds a product to the cart.
- Add to Wishlist - track event when someone adds a product to the wishlist.
- Initiate Checkout - track event when someone lands on the checkout page.
- Purchase - track event after someone places an order in your store.
- Product Search - track event when someone searches for something using the search feature.
- Customer Registration - track event when someone creates an account.
- Magento 2 Facebook Pixel module will help you optimize your Facebook ads strategy. Because you can get deep insights about how people use your website from your Facebook pixel account.
- Leverage the actions people perform on your website and advertise to them based on their specific behaviors.
- Facebook Pixel is one of the best analytic tools which you can use to understand how to engage existing customers, acquire new customers, and encourage repeat purchases.
Benefits are as follows-
- Creating the custom audience that targets ads, specifically.
- Create audiences that target on dynamic ads.
- Optimizing ad campaigns to enhance conversions.
- Integrate Facebook Pixel to your website.
- This module can be completely disabled whenever required by the admin panel.
- Can add multiple Facebook Pixel IDs as per multiple store views.
- Track standard events like Product View, Category View, Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Product Search, and Customer Registration.
- Each event can be enabled or disabled separately.
- It can create the custom audience and reach them via targeted Facebook ads.
- It can also target your audience via dynamic Ads. But for dynamic ads, you need to have your product catalog on Facebook as well.
- Easy access to manage the module configurations by the admin panel.