Odoo Subscription Management: The subscription model has become a popular service choice for the business because of its cost-effectiveness and ease for the customers. Odoo Subscription Management module lets you handle subscription-based services in the Odoo.
The user can create subscription plans in the Odoo backend. These plans can then be rolled out to customers on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
Better yet, start a subscription plan with a sales order. The user can create a subscription type product and create a sales order to automatically activate the subscription plan for the customer. The subscription plan recurrency can be set by the user to generate invoice accordingly. Moreover, it allows adding a trial period to the subscription and generation of the paid invoice.
Odoo Subscription Management Features
- It facilitates the creation of subscription-based products in the Odoo.
- The Odoo user can create subscription plans and add the appropriate subscription product to it.
- Different subscription products can be created and assigned to suitable subscription plans.
- The Odoo user can roll out and manage subscription plans using Odoo.
- The recurrent frequency can be set for the subscribers as per the requirement along with the number of bill cycles for the subscriber.
- Alternatively, the Odoo user can create a sales order with a subscription-based product in it. This would automatically start the subscription plan for the respective customer.
- The invoice cannot be created for a subscription plan which is in the trial period. The Odoo user can choose to generate unpaid or paid invoices for the subscriber in the Odoo.
How Does Recursive Subscription Services Model Help Customers And Business?
- Convenience To The Customers
One of the biggest advantages of a subscription or recurring services is the ability to continue to provide service for the predetermined length of time.
The customers need not worry about purchasing the services every month because it is self-renewed.
- Pay For What You Use
The ability to scale as per the customers need is another benefit for both businesses and customers. The choice of selecting from multitudes of plans helps in retaining the customers.
Moreover, the freedom of changing the plan as per the need ensures convenience and renders positive personal experience for the customers.
- Revenue Forecast and customer retention
More than 40% of the revenue in most of the business comes from the repeat customers. Also, it is exponentially easier to retain a customer than to obtain a new one.
While subscription-based services make it easier for the customers to select their preferred plan, it also helps you to estimate the revenue in a given month based on the active subscriptions and other forecasts. Thus, helping you to evaluate the progress of your business and identify opportunities.
Now, Host Subscription Based Products and Services on your Website As Well!
Odoo website Subscription Management Module adds the website functionality to the existing subscription module to fine tune the process and improve customers' experience
- Create and display Subscription based products on your website and let the customers purchase them directly from the Odoo website.
- Let the customers manage their subscription services from their Odoo website account.
Dedicated Support For Odoo Subscription Management Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Subscription Management Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE