Akeneo Web To Print: With the help of this extension, you can export product information from Akeneo PIM to Adobe InDesign. Akeneo Web To Print extension is specially meant for managing and exporting data for print catalog data, magazines, brochures, leaflets, or any other print material. Akeno Web To Print extension basically works as a connector between Akeneo PIM and Adobe InDesign.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Send Multiple Images
Export multiple images of a product from Akeneo.
Export Configurable Products
You can create a product with multiple options and export it as a configurable product.
Filter Products For Export
If you don't want to export all the products, you can use various filters using category, SKU, time condition, completeness, attribute family.
When an export job is running, you can see the progress on the screen and check any errors as well.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Why do we need Akeneo Web to Print?
Akeneo Web to Print helps in collecting data in one place to control, and enrich your product information and export the data to your Adobe InDesign. With this, you can manage thousands of products easily, create a product catalog, and export data to print catalog data.
Akeneo web to print module supports the data like channel and locale. Overall, this module helps merchants to manage and export product catalog. The admin can get catalog data such as attribute categories, configurable products, media files, and export data to print catalog data, magazines, pamphlets, leaflets, or any other print material.
Export Multiple Images With Content
You can export multiple images with the content from Akeneo to Adobe InDesign. You can select the channel where you want to export the data. A merchant can also export the content for which he has to select the locale for deciding in what language he will be sending the content.
Akeneo Web to print offers you to export images with content. You can make an attribute like the description and add the content. It will show on Adobe InDesign. You can make also the attribute like price, color, size, and material.
You can use your InDesign data as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
- You can export multiple images with content.
- You can choose high-quality images.
- You can limit the size of the images that you want to export.
Filter the Data
Basically filtering of the data means you can filter the unnecessary data in Akeneo PIM. Akeneo web to the print module supports the data like channel and locale. You can choose the channel and locale for your end-users.
In Akeneo web to print module, you can export the data to different channels. You can select the channel like E-commerce, Mobile, and Web Print which means that where you want to export the data. You can also select the locale for deciding what language you want to show your data to end-users.
- You can select the content language for your end-users.
- You can select the channel where you want to export the data. Example: E-commerce, Mobile, Web to Print.
Filter the Product
You can filter the product that you want to export to the channel. You can filter your product on the basis of Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition, and Category. For example, If you had made changes in some products then you can export those only.
- Family – Here you can select the family that you made for the products having the same attributes.
- Status – You can filter the product on the basis of status. 1. Enable – You can export all enable products. 2. Disable – You can select all disable products. 3. All – Here you can select all enable and disable products.
- Completeness – You can filter the product with product completeness. 1. Complete on at least one selected locale 2. No condition on completeness 3. Complete on all selected locales 4. Not Complete on all selected locales
- Time Condition – You can filter with time condition 1. No date condition 2. Updated products over the last n days 3. Updated product since this date 4. Updated product since last export
- Category – You can filter the product using category and sub-categories.
Export Product Model
By using of export product model you can export the product with their multiple variations. You can show multiple products having the same tags on the channel. For example, if you are going to export a T-Shirt with multiple colors then you don’t have to export it separately.
You can choose a product model for this. With exporting product model you can save the time export the same product with multiple colors and sizes. The end-user can get easily the products.
- You can show the same product with multiple color and size at one place.
- You can use it for posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and presentations.
You can export the product having the same features. You can choose single or multiple categories for the export process. You can create a new category and sub-categories at the time of export the product.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product can be classified in one category or its sub-categories. A product category classifies the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Export categories as such as Akeneo.
- You can create a new category for the products.
- Create export jobs for exporting products data from Akeneo to Adobe InDesign
- Re-fetch export data from Adobe InDesign
- Send multiple images with the content
- Also works with product models
- Filter products using categories, families, locales, identifier
- Source code open for customization
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/