Odoo Multi-Vendor Mobile App: Why mobile App? Because your customers can’t keep a desktop in their pockets and carry it around.
Bring the Odoo marketplace to your mobile phone with Odoo Multi-vendor Mobile App. Built natively for Android and iOS, the App allows the customers to browse the Odoo Marketplace products and also place the orders directly through the mobile App. Moreover, they can view the sellers’ collection separately, view seller’s profile and star ratings of a particular seller. The seller’s shop policies are also visible in the seller profile. The ‘Ask the Admin’ section allows the customer to contact the admin through a simple form.
In addition, the seller can quickly view the status of their product requests and of the orders in their account. They can manage the addresses view their shop’s orders history.
Please Note: Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App is fully compatible with our Odoo Marketplace Module. To use this Mobile App, you must have installed the Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace Module.
Odoo Multi-Vendor Mobile App Features
- It is a mobile App that brings your Odoo marketplace to the play store.
- The App is functional on iOS and Android platforms.
- Designed as a Native App separately for Android and iOS platform.
- The mobile App provides the key features of Odoo Multi-vendor Marketplace module right on the phone screen.
- The customers can browse view the sellers and their ratings through the App.
- It also displays the products with their individual sellers on the sellers' page.
- The admin can also show seller shop policies i.e. shipping policy, returns policy etc in the seller’s profile in the app.
- The customers can browse the App or directly type in the search box to find a product.
- It also supports voice search.
- The customers can place the products in the cart, proceed to checkout, choose a payment option and place the order.
- It allows the customers to read the ratings and reviews given to a seller by other customers.
- Moreover, the seller can also overview their marketplace dashboard in the mobile app.
- The sellers can see the status of various products and orders placed in their account.
- The interested sellers can also fill the registration form in the App to sell on the Odoo marketplace.
- The customers can contact the Odoo Admin through ‘Ask Admin’ form in the App.
- Real-time synchronization with the Odoo marketplace backend. Any changes made to the products, orders, etc at the Odoo backend will reflect in the mobile app in real time.
The following features are a part of Odoo Mobikul App with their full functionality imported to the Odoo multi-Vendor Mobile App to deliver the best customer experience.
- Language support: The App supports multiple languages including the right-to-left script to make navigation easier for different people.
- Push Notifications.
- Impressive UI: The App makes use of space diligently. The admin can display banners for promotions, deals, sales on the screen.
Shop From The Shops On The Go
- The customers can browse the website on their mobile devices.
- The app showcases the products as they would appear on the Marketplace, their prices, and quantities.
- Simple checkout process allows to quickly place the orders.
- Embeds various payment options for the customers to choose.
- Both Search bar and voice search available for the customers to ease the website navigation.
- ‘Ask the Admin’ tab to contact admin for any queries, suggestions, grievances etc.
- They can manage addresses directly from the App. Add a new shipping address or edit the old one.
- Add products to the wishlist and continue browsing.
- The customers can view their order history.
See Your Seller
- Hitting the marketplace tab on the App displays the different sellers in the marketplace along with their products.
- Open the seller profile to view the seller shop details.
- The ratings and feedback from other customers are also available in the seller profile.
- The registered customers can rate the seller and provide a review.
- Various seller shop policies are displayed in the seller profile.
Seller Store Dashboard
- The seller dashboard is accessible through the mobile App.
- Check the products requests status as pending, approved and rejected in an instant.
- View the order status as New orders, Approved or shipped.
- The seller can edit his contact information through the App.
- Manage address book to edit billing address and shipping address.
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Multi-Vendor Mobile App
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Multi-Vendor Mobile App.
For any query or issue please Create a ticket here