Enrich your marketplace with sellers using Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App!
The first question that you will have in mind will be, why do you need a mobile app? Because your customers can’t keep a desktop in their pockets and carry it around.
The mobile app is a growing industry and by 2023, mobile apps estimate to yield over $935 billion in revenue via paid downloads and in-app advertising.
Bring the Odoo marketplace to mobile phones with Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App. Built on flutter for Android and iOS. The App allows the customers to browse the Odoo Marketplace products and place orders directly through the mobile App.
Moreover, the seller’s shop policies are also visible in the seller's profile. The ‘Ask the Admin’ section allows the customer to contact the admin through a simple form.
In addition, the seller can quickly view the status of their product requests and of the orders in their account. They can manage the addresses and view their shop’s order history.
Most importantly, the multi vendor app is a flutter application created with the flutter framework and dart language. Android Studio is used to create the APK file, while Xcode build tools are used to create the IPA file.
Prerequisites For Using Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App
Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App works in conjunction with the following module:
Firstly, you must install this module for Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App to work perfectly.
Odoo Multi Vendor Mobile App Features
Designed For Both Android And iOS
- It is a mobile app that brings your Odoo marketplace to the Google Play and Apple App Store.
- The app is available on iOS and Android platforms.
- Designed as a Hybrid flutter app for Android and iOS platforms.
- The mobile app provides the key features of the Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace module right on the mobile screen.
User-Friendly Navigation For Customers
- The customers can browse the app or directly type in the search box to find a product.
- It also supports voice search.
- The customers can place the products in the cart, proceed to checkout, choose the payment option and place the order.
- It also displays the products with their individual sellers on the sellers' page.
Complete Access For Odoo Admin
- The admin can also show seller shop policies i.e. shipping policy, returns policy, etc. in the seller’s profile in the app.
- Real-time synchronization with the Odoo marketplace backend. Any changes made to the products, orders, etc. at the Odoo backend will reflect in the mobile app in real-time.
Enable Notification Alerts
- The admin can configure various notifications for the app in the Odoo backend.
- SMS notifications to be sent for actions such as order placed, successful signup, etc. can be configured in the Odoo.
- The app supports multiple languages to cater to people from various linguistic backgrounds.
- The Right-To-Left script is also supported to make navigation easier for people interacting in RTL languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, etc.
Browse, Buy And Rate
- With Odoo website Product Review Addon, the customers can view the sellers and their ratings through the app.
- It allows the customers to read the ratings and reviews given to a seller by other customers.
- The customers can rate and provide feedback for any sellers through the app.
Allows Sellers To Access Their Shops
- The seller can overview their marketplace dashboard in the mobile app.
- The sellers can see the status of various products and orders placed in their accounts.
- Interested sellers can also fill out the registration form in the app to sell on the Odoo marketplace.
- The sellers can also contact the Odoo Admin through the ‘Ask to Admin’ form in the app.
Shop From The Shops On The Go
- Customers can browse the website on their mobile devices.
- The app showcases the products as they would appear on the Marketplace, their details, and prices.
- A simple checkout process allows you to quickly place orders.
- Embeds various payment options for the customers to choose from.
- Both the Search bar and voice search are available for the customers to ease the website navigation.
- They can manage addresses directly from the app. Add a new shipping address or edit the existing one.
- Add products to the wishlist and continue browsing.
- The customers can view their order history.
See Your Seller
- Tapping the marketplace tab on the app displays the different sellers in the marketplace along with their products.
- The customers can go to the seller's profile to view the seller's shop details.
- When enabled, the ratings and feedback from other customers are also available in the seller profile.
- The registered customers can rate the seller and provide a review.
- Various seller shop policies are displayed in the seller profile.
Seller Store Dashboard
- The sellers can access their respective Seller Dashboard through the mobile app.
- They can check the product requests status as pending, approved, and rejected in an instant.
- View the order status as New, Approved, or shipped.
- ‘Ask to Admin’ tab for sellers to contact admin for any queries, suggestions, grievances, etc.
- The seller can edit his contact information through the app.
- Manage address book to edit billing address and shipping address.