CS-Cart Advanced Notification: You put lots of efforts for creating an ultimate buying experience for your customers being a store owner. So, here comes the Advanced Notification add-on for your CS-Cart store which boosts the customer experience with its opulent notifications feature and sends notifications in users account on storefront itself for various events like order status change, shipment creation etc. Store Admin also gets the option to get notified at the backend for any new order creation, RMA request generation etc. Admin can select the events on which the notifications should be sent to the customer or received at his end. An impressive view of notifications at the front end and backend enhances its features.
CS-Cart Advanced Notification Features -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.
- Admin has the option to get notified when
- An order has been created from the storefront.
- An RMA request has been generated.
- A review has been added to order/product/category/testimonials.
- A user gets registered.
- Admin can notify customers when
- Order status has been changed.
- A shipment has been created.
- RMA request has been declined or gift certificate created.
- A post has been added to their orders.
- User Group status has been changed.
- Admin can send custom notifications to the customers. Which might contain any information including images, hyperlinks etc.
- Ability to set the timeout for notification means the time after which the notification will be considered as seen automatically.
- Improve the user experience.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
CS-Cart Advanced Notification Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/