Multi Vendor Amazon S3 Extension for Magento 2: Magento 2 Marketplace Amazon S3 is an extension for Magento 2 Marketplace. It enables the seller to upload files from their local server to Amazon Server. After the product is being uploaded from the seller end and saved successfully then only the link will be generated.
It is based on Amazon CDN (Content Delivery Network) which stores multiple copies of content on various servers and distributes the data dynamically to the requesting client so the data can be delivered fast and efficiently.
Please Note- This module is an add-on to the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension first.
The seller can easily upload downloadable products on the Amazon server with few clicks.
SSL encrypted for secure upload and data download.
Reduce the round trip time of the data packet and thus deliver fast data.
Why use this module?
Assume you’re having an online website with lots of products and data and are having multiple buyers globally. But sometimes when multiple buyers increase the traffic over store the website starts lacking speed and the server isn’t able to respond properly. But as you encounter multiple customers daily and are having lots of data stored on the website, then in such cases relying on the hosted servers sometimes is not an ideal thing.
In this case, the organization can use CDN service which is a content delivery network and place data. Amazon offers CDN service through Amazon S3 and CloudFront. Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that is used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
Amazon S3 is based on CDN(Content Delivery Network), content exists as multiple copies on strategically dispersed servers. With the Amazon S3 bucket system, the media files presented with the product details will get downloaded rapidly. Surely it helps the customers to know the product in a better way.
Integrate Amazon S3 with Store
Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anyplace on the web.
- The module has easy and flexible settings to integrate your Magento 2 Marketplace store with the Amazon S3 server.
- The module uses the S3 bucket to upload the files on the Amazon server if the allowed server to upload the files is set to Amazon.
- The admin can select the server on which the products are uploaded.
Check Bucket Availability
In general terms, buckets and objects are resources, and Amazon S3 provides APIs for you to manage them. To upload your data to Amazon S3, you must first create an S3 bucket in one of the AWS Regions. You can then upload any number of objects to the bucket.
- Admin can check the S3 bucket status whether it’s available or not in just a single click.
- It shows the message available if the specified bucket is unoccupied.
- If the bucket is not available it shows "the specified bucket does not exist" message.
Upload File On Amazon Server
An Amazon S3 bucket name is globally unique, and the namespace is shared by all AWS accounts. This means that after a bucket is created, the name of that bucket cannot be used by another AWS account in any AWS Region until the bucket is deleted.
- Allows the admin and sellers to upload the product file.
- After filling the required details of the downloadable product and upload the downloadable file and admin/seller clicks on the Save button.
- The uploaded file gets saved on the Amazon Server and the amazon S3 link gets generated.
Save Product & Get Amazon S3 Link
Amazon S3 provides you with the data durability as it creates and stores copies of all s3 objects across multiple systems means all-time data availability.
- After saving the downloadable product, the file gets saved on the Amazon Server and the amazon S3 link gets generated.
- The admin/seller will get the Amazon S3 link only after saving the downloadable product successfully.
- The customer will download the downloadable product from the Amazon Server just like any other downloadable product from the local Server.
Facilitate the Vendor with Amazon S3
Facilitates the vendors with Amazon S3 feature means your data is available when needed and protected against failures, errors, and threats.
- Allows sellers to add downloadable products.
- Enables the seller to upload files.
- The seller will get the Amazon S3 link only after saving the downloadable product successfully.
- The customer can download the downloadable product after the seller has created the order invoice.
- Working with Magento 2 Marketplace downloadable products.
- Even, flexible settings to configure the module settings.
- The seller can store and download the files from Amazon Server.
- Also, check the bucket availability in just a click.
- Customers can download the files from Amazon Server irrespective of time and place.
- The admin can allow access to Seller for uploading the product.
- Fully open-source and easy to use.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org