Magento Akeneo PIM Connector: With the help of this Connector, you can connect your Magento store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage thousands of products easily. You can push data from Akeneo into the Magento 1 store. It works with simple, and configurable types of products. Connector also exports the categories, attributes, configurable variations, attribute set/families, and much more.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Send Multiple Images
Export multiple images of a product from Akeneo to the Magento store.
Export/Import Configurable Products
Admin can create a product with multiple options and export/import it as a configurable product.
Export Content In Multi-Language
Admin can export your content (description, labels, etc.) in multiple languages such as English, German, Spanish, etc.
Filter Data And Product For Export/Import
Using this module, you can filter the product data and product at the time of export.
Using this module you can add association Mapping for Related, Upsell, and Cross-sell products for Export.
Export Metric Unit
With this module, you can export a metric unit with the tags from Akeneo to Magento.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Product Attributes Mapping
You can map Akeneo attributes with those of Magento fields. Apart from the defined attributes, you can also create a custom attribute and map in Magento. In order to map attributes, you just need to create a type of attribute using tooltip available in Akeneo. Attributes which can be mapped are:
- Short Description
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- URL Key
- Standard Magento Attributes like - special price, tax class, etc
Export Job Options
It's not necessary every time you export all features as defined in Akeneo to Magento unless they are different. Once the attributes, categories and families are exported, next you can only export products which saves a lot of time. Various export options as available in the connector are :
- Category Export to Magento 1: Using this option, you can export only that particular category in which you have assigned the products and export that category only.
- Attributes Export to Magento 1: The attribute export option allows you to choose the list of attributes using drag and drop option and export the newly created attributes to your online store.
- Family Export to Magento 1: Using family export option, you can choose only a particular family of products which needs to be exported. Whatever products you have created under a particular family will get exported to your store.
- Products Export to Magento 1: Sometimes it also happen you want to export a particular product only condition being family, attributes and category remain same on the store. Using this, you can select only that particular product and export to your store.
You can filter the products based upon certain condition and export them to your online store. This not only saves time but also gives you to export choice of your product. The filtering condition available in the connector are:
- Filter by Family: The option allows to filter the products that need to export based on the family. You can select multiple families in the filter options.
- Filter by Category: Filter by category will show you the category that needs to be filtered before export. The category that you have defined in the channel settings will be shown to choose.
- Filter by Identifier: You can also filter the product based on the identifier which is SKU that you have provided while creating the product.
- Filter by Time Condition: The option provides you with the several time condition which you can use to filter products.
Time conditions as allowed are:
- No Date Condition
- Updated products over the last n days (e.g. 6)
- Updated products since this date
- Updated products since last export
Export Variant Products
Create variant products in Akeneo using Product Model and export the variant product from Akeneo to your Magento Store. With the variant product, all variant type of attributes is also exported to the store.
Different variant features like size, colour, dimensions etc can be created using simple select attributes in Akeneo. After that Product Model type of product can be allocated to a family consisting of variant attributes.
When the product is exported to the Magento store, the product variant attributes and information are also exported and mapped on the Magento store. The variant product inherits all the properties of the product information.
The product variants consist of the following structures:
- The variants level,
- The variant axis for each level
- Attributes distribution between common and variant attributes
Magento Akeneo PIM Connector Features List
- Connect Multiple Magento Instances By providing Credential in Jobs.
- Can map SKU and can use another identifier except for SKU.
- Add currency mapping store view wise.
- Can map two or more store views with the same locale.
- Mapping for images. Mapping for custom attributes.
- Export/Import Categories from Akeneo to Magento 1.
- Enable/Disable option to Export only new attribute, family and categories in export job profile in Akeneo.
- Export/Import Attributes and Attribute options from Akeneo to Magento 1.
- You can Export/Import Associate product from Magento1 to Akeneo
- Export/Import Family from Akeneo to Magento 1 as Attributes set.
- Enable/Disable Import only new product or only configurable product while Importing the product from Magento to Akeneo.
- Export/Import Products from Akeneo to Magento 1.
- Can Export product with the help of Quick Export.
- Export Variations and Attribute values for the product from Akeneo to Magento 1.
- Export/Import Product Images.
Safe Harbor - An eCommerce shop that sells the product for video editing, motion graphics, 3D animation. They are selling Electronics Goods from 25 Years. For some years, Safe Harbor started the online selling of Goods and Services.
Safe Harbor is built on the Magento1 platform. They are managing thousand of the product with the website but it not easy to manage a large number of products manually. Safe Harbor is looking for a PIM solution and they got a solution by using Akeneo PIM. After it, they are looking for a solution where they can integrate Akeneo PIM with the Magento store.
Horecaworld - It is the fastest-growing Catering equipment and Home Appliances company in the Netherlands, Europe. They sell catering and kitchen related products for a long time. Now, Horecaworld has started the selling of goods online using Magento 1 platform.
It deals with a large number of products. Nowadays, it is difficult to manage a large number of SKUs manually, it takes a lot of time and cost. Horecaword was looking for a PIM solution for Magento. Finally, they founded the solution as Akeneo Magento connector. First, they tested the Webkul live demo module and found that it meets their requirements.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/