Moodle Akeneo Connector: With the help of this module, you can connect your Moodle LMS (Learning platform or Course Management System) with the Akeneo PIM (Product Information Management) platform and manage content easily. You can push data from Akeneo into the Moodle admin. It works with simple products. Moodle Akeneo Connector also exports the Akeneo categories as course categories.
Export Attribute Mapping
The admin can map attributes to export the attribute from Akeneo to Moodle.
In Moodle Akeneo Connector admin can export the category from Akeneo to Moodle.
Filter Data From Export
With this module, you can filter the data like channel, locales, currency, category, and attributes.
Multiple Images Export
The admin will able to export the multiple assets (like images) with the product in this module.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a free, online Learning Management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere. Whether you're a teacher, student, or administrator, Moodle can meet your needs. Moodle’s extremely customizable core comes with many standard features.
Why do we need a Moodle Akeneo Connector?
Moodle Akeneo Connector helps in connecting your Moodle LMS (Learning platform or Course Management System) with Akeneo and collecting data in one place to control, and enrich your information and export the data to your Moodle. With this, admin can manage thousands of content easily and export them to the Moodle.
With the help of this module, admin can export all Akeneo categories to Moodle as a course category and it works with a simple product.
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision. A product attribute is associated with the product to provide more information to the customer. Product attribute is like size and description.
You can create many attributes and attribute groups as describe the products in your catalog. If you are going to sell similar products then you can define the product family. The family of the products defines the similar characteristics.
You can map attributes from Akeneo to Moodle. You can also create an attribute with using of Akeneo if you need so. It is used for the accurate product synchronization. You can add more attribute like File, Identifier, and MultiSelect.
- Synchronize Moodle Courses fields with Akeneo Product attributes
- You can also use any fixed value for the exported product
- You can mention Akeneo attributes for files and images
Export File & Images
You can export file and images from your Akeneo products to Moodle as courses. You can fix the file sizes and the image type. The merchant can add some attachment file with the products while export from Akeneo to Moodle. The end user can download the file. Exporting the images and file provides more accessibility to the customer.
Exporting Images – You can export the images and the exported images go to the same folder and same format to the Moodle store.
Exporting Documents - You can export the documents and the exported documents go to the same folder and same format to the Moodle store.
- Send courses images
- Works with various variation
- You can send the attachment like pdf and docs
- You can limit the sizes
Categories help you to separate the products that are similar. You can choose a single category or multiple categories when you are going to export a product from Akeneo to Moodle. You can create a new category and sub-categories at the time of export the product.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product can be classified in one category or it’s sub-categories. A product category classify the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Export category as such as in Akeneo
- You can assign a category to the products
- You can send the send the sub-categories as well as categories
You can filter the product in Akeneo export job. It will help you to choose the product what you want to export. You can filter the product according to Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition and Category. For example, if you made changes in some products like clothes so you can export only those product. There is no need to export all the products.
- Family – Here you can select the family what you made for the products having the same attributes.
- Status – You can filter the product on the basis of status. 1. Enable – You can export all enable products. 2. Disable – You can select all disable products. 3. All – Here you can select all enable and disable products.
- Completeness – You can filter the product with product completeness. 1. Complete on at least one selected locale 2. No condition on completeness 3. Complete on all selected locales 4. Not Complete on all selected locales
- Time Condition – You can filter with time condition. 1. No date condition 2. Updated products over the last n days 3. Updated product since this date 4. Updated product since last export
- Category – You can filter the product using category and sub-categories.
The locale is a specific example and description of a native-language environment. Akeneo PIM supports multi-languages. Locale or used to translate the data from one language to another.
Locales are also used in the PIM to set the attribute values which may differ for different locale. A customer can see the product in the different locale if he needs so.
Locales are the set of parameters that defines the user language. You can map the locale what you want to show to your end users. Akeneo offers more than 200 locales by default that you can activate following your needs.
You can have one or more locales activated in your PIM.
- It helps you to choose the end user language.
- You can select the multiple locales.
- Export categories from Akeneo to Moodle as Moodle categories
- Export products from Akeneo to Moodle as courses.
- Export product images as course summary images.
- Filter data to be exported based on category, family, completeness, time conditions, Identifier (SKU).
- Export data on the base of language.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/