eBay Akeneo Connector: With the help of eBay Akeneo Connector, you can create a product listing on eBay marketplace using Akeneo PIM platform. eBay-Akeneo integration allows you to manage thousands of products easily. You can connect your eBay store using multiple credentials, map categories, product attributes and do much more using multichannel PIM integration.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
- List your products and product with variations on eBay from Akeneo
- Works with multiple eBay account credentials
- You can map Akeneo categories with eBay categories
- You can map Akeneo product attributes with eBay product attributes
- Set the default configuration value
An attribute tells the characteristics of a product. It is used to share more information with the customer for purchasing of goods. The product attributes can be the physical or technical characteristics of the products.
For example, a mobile phone keeps both types of features technical and physical. Physical attributes are like color, weight and technical attributes are like Camera quality and Mobile storage.
In eBay Akeneo connector, you can map the attribute for send the product information from Akeneo to eBay. You can also send the images as an attribute and some item-specific attributes like colors, weight.
- It synchronizes Akeneo attribute mapping fields to eBay product fields mapping.
- You can send item-specific attributes
Connect Multiple eBay Accounts
If you are running multiple eBay account, you can connect them with Akeneo and do product synchronization simultaneously. For this, you have to set the credentials and named it.
In the credential setup fields, you can see all the credential saved by you. You can activate and deactivate those credentials.
In the credential, you can mention the details like common details, Listing details, Dispatch details, return policy, and shipping.
- You can send the product to different eBay account.
- You can set the common details for each account.
Category mapping allows you to link your Akeneo product categories to appropriate categories on eBay. Mapping of Akeneo categories with the eBay categories will save your time while listing of the products.
Category mapping is the easiest way to check that the product is listed in the eBay category or not. For the mapping of product category, you have to first map the primary eBay category and then its child category.
- Category mapping helps you in the product listing.
- It reduces the product export time.
Variant product export
In Akeneo to eBay connector, you can add product variant and export it to eBay.
Variant products are the product that comes in the more than one option such as color and size. Each combination of these creates a new product.
For example, if you have two clothes option like color and size. You have three colors red, green, and blue.
You have also three sizes option small, medium and large. Then the combination of color and size makes a variant product like the blue color and medium size.
- You can export more than one product listing with a single product.
- You can save more time than create a single product.
Filter the product
Product filtering allows the merchant to refine product while exporting from the Akeneo to eBay. A merchant can export the selected product.
You can filter your product on the basis of Family, Time condition, and Category.
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product on the basis of product category and sub-categories.
Akeneo 4.0.x Compatible
- Faster imports and exports for a faster time to market and increased conversion rates by delivering high-quality content.
- Rapidly detect poor data quality and quickly improve it to reduce your time-to-market.
- More flexible asset model and asset transformations for each channel or locale.
- The easier and faster connection between your external asset storage and Akeneo to centralize your catalog's digital assets in one single place.
- Akeneo improved import/export performance 2x to 4x API product import, 3x to 6x API product model import, 1.5x to 9x CSV product import, 6x to 12x CSV product model, API export by 30% between 3.2 and 4.0 and CSV export by 2x between 3.2 and 4.0.
We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 4.0.x And implemented RabbitMQ to make the export process faster. We have added Automated Process to export products using automate CSV upload and made it work with Akeneo Community and Enterprise editions with the latest features.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/