Opencart Hyperlocal Mobile App: With the Hyperlocal Mobile App, you can easily convert your online hyperlocal marketplace store into a native app. This app will allow you to explore localized market products without the hassle of exploring each store physically. It will help the customer to choose and compare the best products.
The app allows a customer to enter the location manually or select it from Google Map or by auto detection via GPS. The seller can add the deliverable area, the rate of the shipping and seller origin.
This will help to manage the shipping more effectively as the seller can define the shipping rates and the regions where a seller will ship the product.
The seller will have a separate dashboard allowing the seller to manage the orders, sales, and the buyers.
This app can be used in multiple scenarios like groceries, medicines, food delivery, travel facilities, and personal care.
Please Note - This App is an add-on of the following modules that are listed below. It means you need to purchase and install the following modules in order to use the app:
The customer can enter any desired location and can buy products near you.
Custom Shipping Rates
The admin can set the custom shipping rates based on the region and product price.
The application can be operated even when the internet connection is not present. The pages visited in case of net connection can be re-visited in case of the network is absent.
The app offers integration secure fingerprint scanning during the login for security. It is supported in devices with the fingerprint scanner.
Why use the Opencart Hyperlocal Mobile app?
This Mobikul solution aims to increase the interaction between the local vendors and customers. This time-saving solution can ensure faster and easier delivery of products.
The seller can also know the details demand of customers living in the local area and add the products as per them. The vendors can even add the shipping rate as per the distance and weight range. This can be done via a CSV file upload in the mobile app.
- In the seller dashboard, the seller will be able to analyze the sales on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Total orders, total sales, and the total number of buyers can also be managed through this dashboard.
- The seller can even view the location where the seller is based.
- The latest Order can be viewed with their order date, price, and to whom it is getting shipped to.
The app uses the buyer's current location which can be detected automatically or set manually. This will remove the seller and product that don’t deliver in the respective location.
- The buyer can type the location name and select the location from the auto-suggestions appearing there.
- The buyer can even locate the current location from Google maps.
- The third option with the buyer is to select the location as detected by the GPS.
(Note - Here if the customer has added a product to cart then on change of location the products in the cart will be deleted.)
Ease Of Product Ordering
With the interactive user interface, the customer will be able to purchase the product and checkout with just a few clicks. The customer location can be changed and based on that seller of that particular area visible on the marketplace page.
- Faster delivery process
- Customers need not worry around in search of nearby searches.
The Native app provides the facility of sending information to customers via notification from time to time. It is an effective method than emails and SMS. As they end up in the spam box of the customer. Though notification the admin can share information about the offer, discount, and other deals with the customer.
- It is a faster mode of communication.
- The efficient way of spreading information.
- Attracts more customers.
- Increase the buyer's knowledge regarding the various products.
Upload Custom Shipping Rates
The mobile app allows the vendors to upload the shipping rates in the form of CSV. The price of shipping can be added by the seller to manage the shipping cost much easier.
This bulk uploading makes the app highly useful for the vendors.
- Shipping rates calculation automation.
- The seller can specify there shipment management cost.
- The app saves the time of the vendors.
Native app Solution
This application works natively on the devices of the user. This makes the app an efficient solution that could take advantage of device-based features like user location detection and push notifications.
- User-friendly solution.
- Increases the customer's engagement to increase conversion.
- Language Usage- Kotlin/Java for Android and Swift for iOS.
Marketplace Based On-Demand App
Any hyperlocal solution is meant to serve the customer with more than one seller filtered as per the location. The customer henceforth can shop from more than one seller operating nearby. The customer can get the product or service as per the demand.
- Choices of product purchase.
- More variety of products.
- Services and products received by customers whenever demanded.
Augmented Reality [ AR ] Support
The Opencart Hyperlocal Mobile App is incorporated with the essence of the AR. Following the popularity of augmented reality in games like Pokemon Go, it is now time to integrate augmented reality into our smartphone apps.
The Opencart Mobile App combines the versatility of augmented reality in such a way that it merges the physical and virtual worlds. Customers would have a greater purchasing experience as a result of this.
- AR incorporates digital elements into the real-time environment, enhancing the app's appeal.
- Customers get a whole new technical experience when it's paired with a smartphone app.
- When a substance is placed on a surface, a device senses it.
- All of this is visible in AR mode on the customers' devices.
- An important aspect of AI that has enabled the virtual world to join the real world.
Complete Features List
The native app is having multiple features that keep the user engaged and help in sales incrementation.
Customer-Centric Features - Ease them to buy a product from the app
- The customer can change the current location manually (selection by auto-suggestion), or locate the position on Google maps, or select the current location as suggested by GPS.
- The app supports Multi-Lingual Functionality.
- The app user can easily checkout with the product in the cart without any hassle.
- The app user can also delete his account.
Seller Centric Features - Effective Store Management from the app-
- CSV upload with the Shipping Rate details.
- The seller origin can be entered to identify the shipping charges.
- The seller can manage the store orders, total buyers, and total sales.
- Easy and quick management of products and orders using the application by sellers.
- The seller can add a delivery time slot as well for their products.
- App has support towards AI-based features like- AR Product Visualisation.
- Display delivery time slots on the product page
- The list of the sellers will be visible on the homepage and manage by the admin end.
Dondolo Shop - Online Hypermarket Based Out in Uganda
Dondolo Shop - Based out in Kampala, Uganda, Dondolo does online and offline selling to individuals, companies, NGOs, and local & foreign government agencies.
It deals with mobiles, gadgets, computers, electronics, fashion, auto spares, and other categories.
Learn how a complete e-commerce marketplace solution is built for web, mobile & POS channels and also helping sellers to manage their physical stores.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.