Marketplace Seller Vacation Plugin for WooCommerce: The most important part of any business, be it online or offline, is customers. If the customers are happy then your business will definitely thrive. So, it is very important to keep in regular touch with the customers.
There may be times when the seller may want to take a break from work so as to start afresh. This would also help the seller to be more enthusiastic and focused towards work after coming back from a break.
Therefore, Marketplace Seller Vacation Plugin for WooCommerce allows the sellers of the store to provide the information about the unavailability of the seller. Sellers can provide the vacation dates to the customers in the seller’s profile and inform the customer until when the seller would be unavailable.
It is the most feasible solution for this is to leave an unavailability message for the customers so that they do not place any orders when the merchant is unavailable.
Please Note: Marketplace Seller Vacation Plugin for WooCommerce is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace. To use Marketplace Seller Vacation Plugin for WooCommerce you have to install WordPress Woocommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
Admin can setup cron
Cron is executed automatically to enable or disable the unavailable seller’s products.
Set vacation message
A seller can set a message to inform the customers about the unavailability.
Set vacation Start & End dates
A seller can set a start date and the end date of the vacation for the customers to know about the unavailability.
Show or Hide Products
A seller can show or hide the products from the storefront, when unavailable, by enabling or disabling the product status.
Set vacation status - on/off
If a vacation status is set as on or off, the customer will get to know if the seller’s shop is open or closed.
Product Disable or Add to Cart Disable
The admin can choose Product Disable or Add to Cart Disable against the Seller Product Disable Type option to disable the products of the unavailable seller.
Seller Product Disable Type
The admin can set the configurations of the add-on under Marketplace Seller Vacation in the admin dashboard. The admin can configure the vacation settings under the Seller Vacation tab. To start afresh, rejuvenation is a must for every human being.
Therefore, there may be times when a seller may want to take a break from work and maybe away temporarily. At the same time, it is also important for sellers to manage their customers until they are away.
Otherwise, it is likely that the customers may choose other sellers for their buying needs. With the help of Marketplace Seller Vacation for WooCommerce, their seller can inform the customers about their unavailability. The sellers can update the customers about the dates during which the sellers would be unavailable.
- The admin can set the Seller Product Disable Type as Product Disable.
- The admin can set the Seller Product Disable Type as Add To Cart Disabled.
- The admin can define the unavailability message against Cart Page Label for Close Shop.
- The admin can define the add to Cart Label for Shop Close.
- The admin can enter a "Shop Closed" message which will display when a customer chooses the seller's product who is unavailable.
Seller Vacation Basic Options
Just like after a good day’s work, a good nap is important, similarly, the sellers may want to go on a vacation or due to any urgent work may keep his shop closed, temporarily. For such situations, the seller must, beforehand, manage the customers.
This is in context to inform the customers about the unavailability or the vacation. The sellers need to keep the customers intact to the store otherwise they may find other stores for their buying needs. A customer would be more enthusiastic to buy products from a customer who keeps in regular touch with them.
Also, we know that communication is an important part of any business. So, keeping the customers updated about the seller’s vacation or unavailability would lay a good impact on the customers. This would lead to luring more customers to your store and hence increased conversion rates.
The Marketplace Seller Vacation Plugin for WooCommerce can be better understood with the help of use case scenarios.
- Case 1: Admin sets Seller Product Disable Type as "Product Disable" at the backend and the Product Status is set as "Enable" at seller end.
- In case 1, the products that belong to the seller who is unavailable will display on the product page. If a customer purchases a product of the unavailable seller and adds them to the cart, then on the cart page, against the product name, the vacation message is displayed.
- Case 2: Admin sets Seller Product Disable Type as "Add to Cart Disabled" at the backend and the Product Status is set as "Enable" at seller end.
- In case 2, on the product page, the unavailable seller’s product would be visible, but the customer cannot buy the products of the unavailable seller. Reason being, the add to cart button for the unavailable seller’s product would be deactivated.
- Case 3: Admin sets Seller Product Disable Type as "Product Disable" at the backend and the Product Status is set as "Disable" at seller end.
- In case 3, all the products which belong to the unavailable seller, get disabled and are not visible on the product page. The products will not get enabled until the product status is set as enabled by the seller.
Seller Vacation Handling by Admin
The admin can manage the vacation settings for the seller. The admin configures the settings for the vacation at the backend and the seller can set the vacation configurations on the frontend as well as needed.
The admin can configure the seller product disable type as product disable. On choosing a product to disable, the admin can set a message for the cart page label for the closed shop. It shall display at the front end when the seller is unavailable for some period of time. If the admin chooses to add to cart disabled for seller product disable type, add to cart label for the closed shop and cart page label for close shop options will appear.
According to the configurations set by the admin, the seller can manage the vacation settings on the seller profile page. The vacation information details which are set by the seller are visible to the seller in the admin panel.
- The admin can view the seller’s name who has set the vacation message.
- The admin can view the vacation message set by the seller.
- The product status set by the seller is also visible to the admin.
- The admin can view the status of the vacation set by the.
- The admin can view the start date of the vacation set by the seller.
- The admin can view the end date of the vacation set by the seller.
Complete Features List
- A seller can set the vacation message when unavailable.
- A seller can set the dates for the duration of the unavailability or vacation.
- A seller can set product status as enable or disable to display or hide products from the product page during unavailability.
- A seller can set the vacation status as on or off to show the availability or unavailability.
- Admin can choose "product disable" to disable the products of the unavailable seller.
- Admin can choose "add to cart disable" to disable the products of the unavailable seller.
- Admin can setup cron to automatically enable or disable the unavailable seller's products.
- Admin can view the seller's name, vacation message, product status in the admin panel.
- Fully open source and can be customized as needed.