Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration: Connect your Akeneo platform with AWS Cloud Storage S3 for storing your catalog data. You can provide your Amazon S3 credentials in Akeneo Settings panel and do the integration easily. All the Akeneo product files and images will now be saved on the AWS bucket.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
- For the Akeneo Amazon S3 setup, you can follow this user guide: S3 bucket and policy setup for Akeneo AWS Connector.
Manage Amazon S3 credentials on Akeneo
With this module, you can integrate and manage Amazon S3 credentials in the Akeneo setting.
Amazon S3 provides unlimited storage of files and images. You can manage the files and images in Akeneo.
Generate the Asset web link in Akeneo
With this module, you can generate the asset web link of images and files in Akeneo. You can check the asset visibility in the browser.
Change media visibility in Akeneo
In the module, you can change the asset visibility with asset visibility button.
In this module, if you have provided the access to the assets then it will be accessible over the internet anywhere.
Reduce System Storage
With this module, the image and files will be stored in the S3 Bucket directly and it will reduce the system storage.
Reduce System storage
Akeneo Amazon S3 storage is a cloud-based storage system which helps you to store the images and files on the server and provide you to reduce your system storage.
If you running an online webshop then it is very troublesome to manage the system storage.
Akeneo Amazon S3 integration provides you scalability, reliability, and security for your storage system. With this connector, all the files and images will be stored in AWS bucket.
- You can reduce the system storage with this module
- You can share the images and files link
- It automatically stores all the data at Amazon S3 bucket
Manage S3 credentials on Akeneo
After the successful installation of the Akeneo Amazon S3 module, you can manage your AWS S3 credentials in Akeneo.
You can set your AWS credentials in Akeneo and it automatically uploads all the files and images on AWS S3 storage.
You can create multiple buckets in S3 and map to Akeneo. You can create folders in the bucket for managing the files and images.
- You can manage S3 credentials at Akeneo end.
- You can set the region and bucket name in the credentials
- You can customize the prefix in the catalog storage prefix.
Change Files visibility
Akeneo Amazon S3 integration provides you to change the visibility of the file from the public to private and private to the public using the product page.
If you set the visibility public it can be accessible for everyone and if you set private then only you can see the files and images.
You can also get the product files and images URLs from the product page. This connector makes to manage the product easier with the assets URL.
- You can change the files visibility
- You can associate the images and files link with products
Complete Features List
- Integrate Akeneo catalog storage to use Amazon s3 instead of File storage.
- Provide S3 credentials in Settings on Akeneo.
- There is no storage problem by using this.
- Store the file and Images and integrate it with Akeneo.
- Generate the URL of the product images and files.
- The prefix can be according to you for catalog storage.
- Added Aws visibility icon and message according to the Aws visibility.
- Change visibility option on media view. It works only when the PutObjectAcl is given to Bucket.
- Visibility will change private or public.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
Other Useful Akeneo Extensions
Webkul is the largest supplier of building a growing list of Akeneo extensions (add-ons and connectors). You can check out below modules for further enhancing the capabilities of your Akeneo PIM and managing your catalog better.
- Akeneo Category Image & Description
- Akeneo DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Akeneo Cron Scheduler
- Akeneo Table Attribute
See the complete list of Akeneo modules developed by Webkul- https://store.webkul.com/Akeneo.html
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/