POS Barcode Inventory Management for WooCommerce: POS Barcode Inventory Management for WooCommerce quite beneficial for the admin as it reduces the workload of the admin. The admin can directly scan the product and manage the inventory likewise.
This way the admin will not have to manage the inventory manually which saves time. The inventory will be managed more efficiently and the admin can stock products in a more convenient way.
- This module is an add-on to Point of Sale System for WooCommerce Plugin, so you must install it first.
- For customized pricing rules based on products, categories, product variations, and global, please use POS Pricelist for WooCommerce
- For refund management by POS cashier, you can use POS Order Return for WooCommerce
The admin can manage the inventory directly by scanning the product barcode.
The admin scans the product using a barcode scanner.
Assign Master Stock
The admin can assign a master stock to a product.
Assign Product Stock
The admin can assign product stock to an outlet.
Pos systems have replaced the traditional way of pinning down the customer’s transaction details on a cash register. This would reduce manual labour and the and enhance the processing of transactions.
POS barcode inventory management system proves to be beneficiary for the admin as it reduces the workload and the admin can directly scan the product so as to manage the product inventory.
- Reduces the workload and manual labour for the admin.
- The admin can directly scan the product and manage the product inventory.
- Managing and monitoring the customers' transaction details becomes easy.
- The admin can allocate product stock to the POS outlets without hassle.
- The admin can search a product by simply scanning its product id.
Inventory Management with Barcode
The admin can update the product stock for a particular outlet using barcode inventory management system.
The admin can search a product using barcodes and update the product inventory. The admin can search a product using product id and update the product inventory.
- The product inventory can be easily updated.
- The admin can update the product stock for a particular outlet using barcode inventory management system.
- The admin can search a product via its product id and then can update the inventory of the product.
- The admin can search a product via barcodes and update the product inventory.
Using a barcode reader, the searching products is made easy and manual labour in searching products one at a time is reduced.
Once the details of the POS outlet are set by the admin the admin can add the POS stock using a barcode reader. This is an efficient and convenient way to manage the product inventory.
- The admin can search for a product by simply scanning its product id.
- The product is easily searched via product id and then enter the product inventory accordingly.
- It helps manage the inventory of the products smoothly and efficiently.
- The manual labour to search a product is reduced and it also saves time.
Manage Master Stock
As the admin can simply search a product by scanning the product id, similarly, the admin can also assign a master stock for the products and also allocate a product stock to the POS outlet.
Manually entering the master stock or assigning a quantity to a POS outlet would be a tedious task and time-consuming. Using a barcode reader would amplify efficiency and save a lot of time.
- The admin can assign a master stock.
- Assigning product stock to a POS outlet becomes easier for the admin.
- Product stock allocation becomes easier and faster.
- Reduces the task of manually assigning the master stock.
Variable Product Support
Now the merchant need not worry about the variation in the product. This is because the extension supports the addition of products using barcode. This saves the store owner time and allows quickly to update the stock of the variable product in the POS system.
- Variation for the sales agent operating POS.
- No trouble in handling variable products.
- Time-saving solution.
Centralized Inventory Management
The POS owner can manage stock for the online and physical store in one place. The store owner can add the product stock from which the product purchase takes place.
- Systemized inventory management.
- Any update due to purchase is reflected in one place.
- Easy conflict detection.
Complete Features List
- Manage inventory of the products directly.
- Scan product through a barcode scanner.
- Assign master stock to the product.
- Assign product stock to the outlet.
- The extension easily supports simple and variable products.