Multi-Vendor Akeneo Connector for Magento 2: With the help of this module, you can connect and synchronize Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace with Akeneo. You can create vendor listing from Akeneo, reference vendor data attribute, and assign products to vendors.
- This module requires you to install three modules first - Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module for Magento 2, Magento 2 Akeneo Connector, Marketplace Web Services API for Magento 2
- For Magento Enterprise/Commerce, select the Magento Enterprise Edition option.
- Dedicated Support for Magento 2.3 is provided
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Create Vendors in Akeneo
With this module, you can create unlimited vendors in Akeneo. For it, you have to save each vendor's credentials in Akeneo.
Assign vendors in products
You can create reference data simple select attribute in Akeneo and with this attribute, you will be able to associate the vendors with the product.
Support simple and variant products
This module supports the simple as well as variant products in Akeneo. You can associate vendors with simple and variant products.
Add multiple vendors in the product
With this module, you can associate multiple vendors with a product. For it, you have to create more reference data simple select attribute in Akeneo.
Create Vendors in Akeneo
A vendor is a supply chain management term that sells goods and services. Generally, vendors are tracked in a warehouse management system. In the multi-vendor module, you can manage Products, Sellers, and Commission.
You can also track all the details regarding vendors and orders. With the Multi-Vendor Akeneo Connector for Magento 2 module, You can create the vendors at Akeneo end. You can also manage the vendors in Akeneo.
- You can create the more than one vendors.
- You can manage the Vendors in Akeneo.
Reference data attribute
An attribute is a product characteristic that describes the product. A reference data attributes are simple select or multi-select attribute in Akeneo. With this Akeneo multi-vendor connector, you can create Reference Data Select Attribute.
After creating the attribute, you have to assign the attribute in the product family. All the created vendor will show in dropdown while product creation using this attribute.
- You can manage vendors with a reference data attribute.
- You can select multiple vendors for a product.
Assign products to Vendors
With this module, you can create the vendors in Akeneo. For associating these vendors with products, you have to create a reference data select attribute. When you create the product in Akeneo, you can see the reference data select attribute.
You can select the vendors showing in the drop-down box. If you want to associate more than one vendors with the product, you can create more reference data select attribute.
- You can associate one or more vendors with products.
- Supports with all types of Magento product.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).