Multi-Vendor Akeneo Connector for Magento 2: With the help of this module, you can connect and synchronize Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace with Akeneo. You can create vendor listing from Akeneo, reference vendor data attribute, and assign products to vendors.
- This module requires you to install three modules first - Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module for Magento 2, Magento 2 Akeneo Connector, Marketplace Web Services API for Magento 2
- For Magento Enterprise/Commerce, select the Magento Enterprise Edition option.
- Dedicated Support for Magento 2.3 is provided
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Create Vendors in Akeneo
With this module, you can create unlimited vendors in Akeneo. For it, you have to save each vendor's credentials in Akeneo.
Assign vendors in products
You can create reference data simple select attribute in Akeneo and with this attribute, you will be able to associate the vendors with the product.
Support simple and variant products
This module supports the simple as well as variant products in Akeneo. You can associate vendors with simple and variant products.
Add multiple vendors in the product
With this module, you can associate multiple vendors with a product. For it, you have to create more reference data simple select attribute in Akeneo.
Create Vendors in Akeneo
A vendor is a supply chain management term that sells goods and services. Generally, vendors are tracked in a warehouse management system. In the multi-vendor module, you can manage Products, Sellers, and Commission.
You can also track all the details regarding vendors and orders. With the Multi-Vendor Akeneo Connector for Magento 2 module, You can create the vendors at Akeneo end. You can also manage the vendors in Akeneo.
- You can create the more than one vendors.
- You can manage the Vendors in Akeneo.
Reference data attribute
An attribute is a product characteristic that describes the product. A reference data attributes are simple select or multi-select attribute in Akeneo. With this Akeneo multi-vendor connector, you can create Reference Data Select Attribute.
After creating the attribute, you have to assign the attribute in the product family. All the created vendor will show in dropdown while product creation using this attribute.
- You can manage vendors with a reference data attribute.
- You can select multiple vendors for a product.
Assign products to Vendors
With this module, you can create the vendors in Akeneo. For associating these vendors with products, you have to create a reference data select attribute. When you create the product in Akeneo, you can see the reference data select attribute.
You can select the vendors showing in the drop-down box. If you want to associate more than one vendors with the product, you can create more reference data select attribute.
- You can associate one or more vendors with products.
- Supports with all types of Magento product.
Complete Features List
- Create vendors on Akeneo and export them
- Reference data attribute for vendor
- Assign products to vendors and export them to Magento 2
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].