CS-Cart Seller Plan Contract-Dealing with contracts is part of running a good business. You will have a number of business relationships involving some type of contractual commitment or obligation.
When someone offers to purchase a thing, it is signed by both the buyer and seller, this constitutes a binding agreement or ‘Deed of Sale’ between the two parties. Where possible, it is best effort to use a contract that is customized to your profession or industry as this will include terms that are relevant to the work you do or the industry you work in.
“CS-Cart Seller Plan Contract” addon is used to add signed terms & condition as a contract for any seller plan. Seller has to sign digitally before registration for any selected seller plan. This addon allows an admin to create a contract for each seller plan that includes the details of the seller company and various terms and conditions that an admin want to add to his contract.
Also, a seller has to digitally sign that contract before doing registration and opting for any plan to start selling his products on an online store.
CS-Cart Seller Plan Contract Features -
- Well integrated with MultiVendor.
- Advance backend options for admin to add contract data under vendor plan.
- A Seller can digitally sign the contract before registration.
- Admin and seller both will get signed contract via email after registration.
- Admin can set the size of the digital signature from the backend.
- An admin can set fields of the contract form from the backend.
- Sign contract from backend when seller changed their plan.
- Enable or disable contract for any plan.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
CS-Cart Seller Plan Contract-Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com