Marketplace PayUmoney Payment Gateway for Magento 2: PayUmoney is one of the best payment gateway provider in India. So, we have introduced PayUmoney Payment Gateway For Magento2 module.
This is one of the best Payment Gateway Module for the Magento2 Marketplace. Using this module, the store owner and the vendors can accept the payment online. This module supports split payments functionality, where the amount is automatically divided between the sellers and the store owner at the time of checkout.
The payment is automatically split to the store owner and the seller’s account.
Fully PCI Compliant, no card details submitted to the client-server
The payment is done through this gateway are fully secure.
PayU Global Partner
PayU is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. It delivers innovative technology that enables billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online.
With over 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms, PayU processes more than 1.8 millions of transactions every day.
Webkul as a strategic business partner of PayU is delighted to offer seamless, secure, and customized integrations for web stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps
- Contact Webkul Support or Sign up now with PayUmoney and get a merchant account.
- Get the best & latest payment technology with the industry's best success rates.
- Keep track of all transactions, initiate refunds, get help and more at one single place.
- PCI-DSS compliance to secure all data and transactions with 128 bit SSL encryption; trusted by 3.5 Lac+ online businesses
Why Do We Need This Module?
PayUmoney is one of the best payment gateway provider in India. Using this module, the store owner and the vendors can accept the payment online. This module supports split payments functionality, where the amount is automatically divided between the sellers and the store owner at the time of checkout. This is one of the best Payment Gateway Module for the Magento2 Marketplace.
Easy To Manage – Admin End
The admin can easily manage the module from the back end easily. The admin can-
- Enter the required PayUmoney credential for the transactions
- Enable the module for the testing or live mode.
- Enter the title for the payment method that will be shown while the customer selects the payment method.
- Select the applicable countries for the payment
Order Management – Seller End
Split Payment Support
This is one of the best payment modules for the marketplace.
- This module support split payment. When a customer pays the amount of the order, the payment is automatically split to the seller and the store owner account.
- The seller can view the split amount from the My order history from the marketplace seller dashboard.
- Vendor amount and the admin commission are separately shown in the seller invoice.
- This helps the store owner from the headache to manage the vendor payments frequently.
Another beauty of this module is that the admin and the seller can manage the refund easily. Using this module-
- The admin and the seller can manage the refund process easily. The seller can also process the refund if admin allows the seller to manage the order.
- The admin can refund invoiced amount partially.
- The admin and the vendor can see the refunded order.
- The customer can also see the details of the refunded order.
- The Customer can pay the order amount using PayUmoney Payment Method.
- Fully PCI Compliant, no card details submitted to the client-server
- The Admin can refund the invoiced amount.
- The Admin can refund invoiced amount partially
- Allow admin to manage refund before release payment or after release payment.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel
- Payment automatically splits to sellers at the time of checkout