How Does Odoo SaaS Kit help you Set up Odoo As A SaaS Business Prospect?
Odoo SaaS Kit implements a ready to use structure to your Odoo Database. Upon installing the module, you can start providing Odoo as a Service to your clients.
You can create and provide Odoo instances on your server to the customers which they can use for a specified period of time.
The module saves your precious time by eliminating the need to write the correct code and provides a ready to use Odoo as SaaS Service providing the application.
Plus, We are also providing you with Free One-TIme Module Installation & Set-Up with the purchase of the module. (Read below for more info)
The module is compatible and works perfectly with Unbuntu. If you want us to test the compatibility of Odoo Saas Kit with an OS your choice, please send your queries to our technical team ar email@example.com.
Odoo SaaS Kit Features
Run Odoo SaaS Services With Subscription-Based Model
- Use Odoo SaaS kit to offer Odoo as SaaS to your clients through unique Odoo instances.
- The module provides the structure for the subscription-based service model to your clients.
- The user can sell Odoo and its modules/apps (official & custom) as Odoo SaaS services
Create Odoo SaaS Subscription Plans
- Create subscription plans for Odoo SaaS instances.
- Set the duration and price of each plan.
- Add the Odoo modules available with each plan.
- The customers need to purchase the plan to start the subscription.
- The customers can use the modules mentioned in the plan on Odoo Saas instance after purchase.
Publish Odoo SaaS Plans on Odoo Website
- Saas Plans can be purchased directly from the Odoo Website.
- The clients can opt for the desired plan.
- A unique contract is created for Each Odoo SaaS order.
Give Unique Odoo Saas Instance To each Client
- Create a unique Odoo SaaS instance for each Odoo SaaS order.
- The instance is provided to the client.
- Allows the client to choose his own desired domain name for each instance.
- Clients can Just log in to the Odoo SaaS instance to use the provided Odoo modules.
Manage Saas Clients With Contracts
- Draw a unique contract for each Odoo SaaS order.
- The contract records the details of the clients and the instance.
- An automatic email is sent to the client when a contract is validated.
SaaS instance management portal in Client’s Website Account
- The customer can check the subscription contract details on his website account.
- The modules included in the plan are displayed in the details.
- The customer can check the status of the plan and login to his Odoo SaaS instance directly from the website account.
Add Custom modules and libraries to the client instance
- You can add any custom modules and python libraries in the Clients’ SaaS instance.
- Add custom modules to the individual clients or all clients’ instances.
Manage Client Access Rights In His SaaS Instance
- Choose to give the Admin or User Access Rights to the Client in his Odoo SaaS instance.
Now Manage Client On remote Servers
- Keep it clean and organized with remote server client management
- You can choose to deploy your Odoo Saas clients on a remote server instead of the self-hosted server
Configure Remote Server with Odoo Saas Kit
- The new features allow you to configure remote servers for Odoo Saas Kit.
- A number of different self and remote servers can be configured in minutes.
Set Priority of Servers Added in Odoo SaaS Kit
- For more than one remote server, choose which to use for client creation.
- You can set the list of servers and their priority in each plan.
- Odoo automatically picks up the server depending upon the priority and space in it.
Manage users Based pricing for SaaS Clients
- You can choose to bill the clients on the number of internal users he creates in his saas instances.
- Set a predefined number of internal users a client can make in his instance.
Simplified Invoicing for Odoo SaaS Business
- Once an Odoo SaaS contract is confirmed. The order can be invoiced.
- The subsequent recurring invoices can be either created manually or automatically (by enabling from the settings).
Tested for Compatibility with Recommended OS
- The module is well tested for compatibility with Ubuntu.
- The module works perfectly fine on it.
- For queries regarding compatibility with an OS of your choice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your One-Time Free Module Installation & Setup With The Module Purchase
- To help you get going, we are providing basic one-time module installation with the module to help you easily set up your Odoo SaaS services.
- This does not include any Odoo Setup at your end from our side. You should have a running Odoo server already set up at your end.
- This installation allows you to have your Odoo SaaS up and running on one primary Server.
- In this, the Customers and clients are managed on the same server.
- All the instances you create after this installation will also be on the same server.
- The number of instances that can be successfully created on the server depends upon the capacity of the Odoo server.
How Does Odoo SaaS Kit Works
- After installing the Module, the user would be able to create different subscription plans in Odoo.
- These plans would include the price for the Odoo instance and the modules which the customers would get access to on purchasing the plan.
- The mentioned modules would be included in the Odoo instance created for the customer.
- Each plan has an expiration date.
- The customer would choose the desired subscription plan and place an order. Once the order is confirmed, a unique Odoo Instance is created for the customer.
- The customer just needs to login to the specified Database and can use the modules for the course of the subscription plan, post which the Database instance would expire.
Newly Added Remote Server Management For Client Creation
- Now you can choose to deploy remote servers in your Odoo Saas kit along with a self-hosted server.
- Remote servers are the servers that do not have Saas Kit installed on them.
- Multiple remote servers can be configured in the Odoo Saas Kit.
- The remote servers can be used to create and store clients’ instances and contracts.
- Note: The Saas plans are created only on the same server on which your Odoo Saas Kit is installed. Only clients can be deployed on remote servers.
Build Up With Odoo Saas Distribution Business As You Grow
The basic installation setup to get you up and running quickly. But the Odoo Saas Kit Module is not limited to any pre-planned installation.
You can easily scale and develop the module further with customizations that suit your budget, server setup, SaaS architecture - single or multi-tenant and clients and other requirements.
As the cloud is evolving, the architecture can be scaled to any required capacity to suit your needs.
To know more in details Contact Our Technical Team Now at email@example.com (*Customizations may fall under the paid services)
You can enhance your servers on-demand with advanced setup options to improve different areas;
- Load balancing on the servers.
- AWS Fargate
- Use Odoo SaaS Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Instead of a single server, you can choose to have multiple servers to increase the number of clients running at the same time.
- Alternatively; You can separate the primary server on which Odoo SaaS kit is installed from other servers on which you create Saas Instance for Clients to allow compartmentalization and better control.
Please note: Any customizations requests other than the one-time basic installation setup may fall under paid customizations.
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo SaaS Kit Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo SaaS Kit Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE