Opencart Multicart Extension: The customer can add the products of different categories to the multicart under the distinct name. The customer can manage & create multiple labels from the storefront and it will lead to a suitable method of shopping. The customer can create the desired label like fashion, electronics & much more from the storefront and add the products under it. It will lead to a suitable method of shopping during the final checkout of the orders.
Please Note -
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Multicart Extension supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
- The customer must be logged in to use Opencart Multicart Features.
The customers can easily categorize the products added in the cart for the convenient checkout.
The customers can create multiple labels from the storefront easily.
The customer can manage the label from their account. The customer can also delete their label from the storefront.
Easy to Checkout
The customer can select the multiple products at once from the multicart and also the customer can select the product one by one from the created labels to complete the checkout.
Why choose this Module?
Want to facilitate your customers by providing the facility to manage & create multiple labels from the storefront which will lead to a suitable method of shopping during the final checkout of the orders? Then you are in the right place. Using Opencart Multicart extension, you can facilitate your customers by providing the feature to add the products to the temporary cart which helps the customer to create labels to categories the products using the multicart.
Easy To Manage- Admin End
The admin can easily manage the module from the back end. The admin can-
- Select the store for which the admin wants to enable Opencart Multicart.
- Enable or disable the module from the admin panel.
- Set the fa (font awesome) icon for the multicart.
- Enter the title for the multicart.
Manage Multicart- Customer End
The customer can easily manage the multicart options from their account. The customers can-
- Create new and multiple labels for the multicart.
- Add one or multiple products under the created labels accordingly.
- Manage the multicart labels.
- Process for the checkout by selecting single or multiple products from the multicart.
Add/ Select New Multicart
The customer can create a new multicart or select the existing one to add products under it. The customer can-
- Create a new multicart from the product page.
- Select the existing multicart to add the products under the already created multicart label.
- Create the name for the new multicart.
- Add the selected product directly under the multicart.
The customers can view the multicart icon on the different places of the store. The customer can-
- View the multicart icon on the featured product, product page, and the header menu bar.
- Add the products to multicart from the featured product, and product page.
- Add the products to a specific label to categorize the products.
- Logged in customers can add a new label from the storefront.
- The customers can easily categorize the products to add to the multicart.
- Customer can create the labels through the storefront easily.
- The customers can manage the created labels from their account.
- The customer can select products from multiple labels at a time.
- Multiple products can be added together from the multicart to default cart.
- The customers can delete their own label from the storefront.
- The admin can manage the name of the multicart title that will display on the front-end.