Opencart Social Login - Opencart Social Login module allows the users to sign up into Opencart site using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. The admin can manage settings for social networks on the back end such as App ID, secret key etc.
Opencart Social Login Features -
- Allows the users to sign up using social networks.
- Customer select one of their preferred social network to sign up on the site.
- Customer can choose one among the various social account to login.
- Admin can enable or disable the customer to login into their site using social networks.
- Admin can manage settings for social networks on the backend such as App ID, secret key etc.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
After the module installation, the admin can enable or disable the module and enter Client Id / Consumer Key and Consumer Secret / Secret Key for various Social Network so that the customer can login into the Store through the desired social network.
- The admin will enter Application ID and Secret Key for Facebook.
- The admin will enter Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for Twitter.
- The admin will enter Client Id and Secret for Google.
- The admin will enter Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for LinkedIn.
On the front-end, the customer can see various social media network to login. They have to click on the desired social media and it will be redirected to the login page. Once they enter the email id and password and validation is done they can login into the store.
Opencart Social Login Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM