Opencart Pre Order Pro - Opencart Preorder Pro is the useful for order the out of stock product considered as preorder.This module provides admin to set various options for out of order product .
Opencart Pre Order Pro Features -
- Buyer can order out of stock products.
- Admin can set custom message to display on preorder product.
- Admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- Admin Can set custom percentage of amount to be paid for preordered product.
- Using this module customer can pay full or partial payment.
- Admin can check Pre order and Pre order inquires in admin panel.
- Admin can select Preorder Button. Like Redirect to contact page, Add to Preorder cart, and Add to cart.
- Admin and customer can receive notification mail.
- Admin can set mode of notification like Automatic or Manual.
- Add only one PreOrder product at a time
- Customer Login is essential for Preorder of any product.
- When admin will add any product for PreOrder then it will become out of stock automatically.
Opencart Pre Order Pro Configuration
After the installation of the PreOrder module, admin can edit the “preorder” module and can do the configuration of this module from the back-end. Admin can enable or disable the status of this module.
Admin can even add pre-order product after configuring the general setting. Here admin can add new product, set the payment type- fixed or percentage. If percentage is selected by the admin, then buyer will pay the specified percent at the time of order and remaining when pre-order is completed.
- Admin can set “pre-order text” which will appear in the place of “add to cart” button.
- Admin can select “notification mode” about per-order availability.
- Admin can enable or disable “pre-order mail” for the customer.
- Admin can add new product for pre-order.
- Admin can set the mode of payment- fixed or percent.
From the back-end, admin can manage the Pre-order module. In the Pre-order tab, there are three options- Pre-orders, Pre-order Product List & Preorder Inquiries. With Pre-orders field, admin can view all the pre-order products with customer name, notification status and pre-order status. Admin can view any orders and payment details by clicking on the side of the pre-order product. Admin can also view the pre-order inquiries of the customers. Admin can notify that particular customer when that pre-order product is in stock.
- Admin can view all the pre-order product list.
- Admin can view all the pre-order product inquiries.
- Admin can notify the customer when the product is available.
- Admin can filter the pre-order product list based on product name, product model, pre-order price, deduction type & status.
- Admin can filter the inquiries list based on customer name, email and query.
Open Cart PreOrder Pro module allows customer to place order for the products which are out of stock. This module allow customer to order only “one” product at a time. Buyer can see the “Pre-order”status for the “Pre-order”product. The customer can complete their order under “ order history”.
- Buyer can pre-order only one product at a time.
- If buyer can another product into the cart, then alert message will be displayed.
- Buyer can complete their order by going to “order history”.
- No shipping charges are applied to the buyer at the time of complete Preorder.
Opencart Pre Order Pro Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM