Laravel eCommerce Marketplace PayPal Adaptive Payments: Laravel eCommerce Marketplace PayPal Adaptive Payment Extension is one of the most important modules for the users of Laravel eCommerce marketplace, which automatically splits the customer's payment between the seller (secondary receivers) and the admin (primary receiver). This Payment module will work accurately with PayPal Parallel and Chained payment method.
- This is a marketplace module and requires Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace to be installed first.
- Payments is now a limited release product. It is restricted to select partners for approved use cases and should not be used for new integrations without guidance from PayPal. You can check it on PayPal here.
The payment is distributed between the seller(s) and the admin.
The admin can select the payment type between the Chained and Parallel.
Safe and Secure
PayPal is a PCI DSS level 1 certified so it is safe and secure to use.
Enable Sandbox mode
The admin can also activate the module for the Sandbox mode.
PayPal Solution Provider
PayPal, the world's leading online payment company. Webkul is proud to be partnered with PayPal for developing customized payment solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, mobile apps, and other platforms.
Webkul as PayPal's Preferred Developer & System Integrator solution provider, we aim to help clients from all across the markets to grow their businesses. Providing end-to-end assistance, development, and integration to design flexible solutions with PayPal products and services.
- Accept 100+ currencies from local and international customers.
- Safeguard transactions with Seller Protection and PCI Compliance.
- Fraud prevention, dispute resolution, and 24x7 transaction monitoring.
PayPal Adaptive Payment- Configuration
After the installation of the module, the admin needs to configure the module as per the requirements. Admin will register the application with the PayPal site. After the approval of the application by the PayPal site, this payment method would work properly. This payment module supports Parallel and Chained Type payment, so the admin can set any of the two. The admin will enter the following details
- Admin can select the sandbox mode.
- Admin can enter the title and description of the module.
- Admin can set a Parallel or Chained payment method.
- Admin will enter various PayPal information.
Customer Checkout Process
The customer can add products from the multiple sellers and can add these products to the cart. The customer can select the PayPal Adaptive method for the payment process after the successful configuration of the module from the admin's end.
- The Customer will select the Adaptive payment method at the time of checkout.
- The Customer will be re-directed to the PayPal site where the customer can do the payment.
- After the payment process, the customer will be redirected back to the Bagisto eCommerce store.
Parallel Adaptive Payment Method
When the Parallel payment type is selected from the admin panel. In this case, the payment from the customer directly splits between the seller(s) and the admin. The customer can also see the names of multiple sellers and the admin.
- Payment from the customer gets split among the seller & the admin.
- Payment directly goes to the seller and the admin account.
- The customer can see the name of multiple sellers and the admin.
Chained Adaptive Payment Method
When the Chained payment type is selected by the admin, then the admin gets two option i.e Instant and Delayed. The admin keeps some of the payment and pays the rest to one or more sellers/vendors. Admin can select any one of them as the payment method.
When"delayed" is selected from the admin end then the whole payment comes to the admin and the admin can release the payment to the seller account after keeping the admin commission.
When “instant” is selected from the back-end, then whole payment will first go to the admin's account and after that payment gets divided among the multiple sellers and goes to the seller's account
- In the “instant” method, payment comes to the primary receiver (Admin) and then goes to the sellers.
- In the “delayed” method, payment comes to the primary receiver (admin) and then admin releases the seller's amount manually.
- In Chained Payment, the buyer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
Release of Seller's Amount in Delayed Chained Payment Type
When “delayed” is selected from the back-end then whole payment comes to the admin (primary receiver). After keeping the admin's commission, the admin releases the seller's amount after some point of time according to his requirement.
- The admin can release the amount to the seller account manually.
- In Chained Payment, the customer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
Complete Features List
- The Customer's payment will split between the seller(s) and the admin.
- Allow admin to configure fee payer for the chained and parallel type of payment.
- Admin can enable or disable Marketplace PayPal Adaptive Payment.
- Admin will get the commission based on sellers.
- This module will support (Parallel, Delayed Chained, Instant Chained) adaptive payment.
- Supports multiple sellers.
- Allow seller to do Full or Partial online refund.
- Allow admin to do Full or Partial online refund. Supports only PayPal API.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com