Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant Stripe Connect: Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant Stripe Connect will split the payment among the tenants and super admin. The payment process will be done through the Stripe payment gateway. Stripe payment accepts internet payments in many parts of the world. It will help your SAAS marketplace and settle your payments across your stripe enabled sellers. This module will work live as well as in test mode and is only for the Laravel e-commerce Multi-Company SAAS Module.
Note:- Before buying this module, you have to visit here to check whether this payment gateway is available for your country or not.
Super admin commission
Super admin can set the commission for each sale.
The payment is distributed between the super admin and the admin(seller).
Connect Stripe account
The seller can connect the eCommerce store to the Stripe account.
Revoke Stripe account
The seller can revoke stripe account for the eCommerce store any time.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
What is the need for Multi-tenant Stripe connect?
The stripe connects distribute the payment among the admin and the seller. The super admin can set the commission. Stripe Payment Gateway is one of the most used payment gateways. As the payment is completed using the Stripe connect the amount will we credited to the admins Stripe account. The Super admin and the seller can check all the details regarding the payment and fees in their respective Stripe account.
Stripe Payment Gateway
By using Stripe Payment the seller can collect online payments from the customer’s Stripe accounts. The customers can make payments through the card. Once paid by the stripe payment gateway, the amount will be credited to admin's Stripe account.
- Accept Payment using Stripe
- Reliable payment gateway.
- Accepts all the cards that stripe supports.
- Secure Payment Method
Connect to Stripe account
After the installation of the module, the admin can see the Stripe option in the admin panel of the SaaS-based eCommerce website, from where the admin can connect the SaaS-based eCommerce to the stripe connect.
By just a single click and can also disconnect the SaaS-based eCommerce website to Stripe connect.
- The seller can connect the SaaS-based eCommerce store to Stripe account.
- The seller can also revoke the stripe account access.
After the installation of the module Laravel eCommerce Multi-tenant stripe connect.
The admin can set the module configuration regarding the module for the SaaS-based eCommerce website according to the requirements under this section the admin can perform the following actions.
- The seller can set that the stripe fee will be paid by the customer or the seller.
- The seller can Statement Descriptor.
Super Admin Configuration
The super admin can set the credentials regarding the stripe connect by editing the .env file, by editing the .env file the super admin can perform the following actions those are very important to connect the SaaS-based eCommerce website to stripe connect.
- The super admin can set the publishable key.
- The super admin can set the secret key.
- The super admin can set the client Id.
- The super admin set the commission for each sale.
The super admin and the sellers can log in to the Stripe accounts using their respective login credentials and view the details of their payment (commission) which displays under the Payments option.
- All the payment details are visible.
- Stripe fee and the admin commission are visible.
- Payment method is also visible.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.