Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Pre Order: Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Pre Order Module comes with very important features, through which the merchant can easily allow their customers/guest users to pre-order the upcoming product and out of stock products from their store.
The customers can pay in advance and get their orders delivered when the product will be in stock. The customer can pay either a complete or partial amount of the product's price.
Once the super admin successfully configures the Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Pre Order Module with Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS this will facilitate their merchant to allow their store customer or guest user to pre-order the out of stock and upcoming products.
Note - This is the add-on of Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS, to use this add-on. Firstly you have installed the Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS.
The merchant can sell and accept orders for upcoming and out of stock products.
Analyze customer demand and initial sales of the products.
Pay in advance and book items to guarantee assured delivery.
Accept partial or full payment for pre-order products.
The merchant specifies the product availability date on the product page.
Notify customers when a pre-ordered product comes in stock.
What is the need of the Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Pre Order?
Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Pre Order Module is a must-have module for those who always looking to forecast the demand for their pre-launch or out of stock products. This module helps the seller/merchant to manage their demand and supply of the products.
By using this Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Module both registered customers and the guest user can pre-order for upcoming products and out of stock products. The merchant will allow their customer whether to pay the full or partial payment in advance.
Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS Pre-Order module allows the customer to pre-order the out of stock product. The merchant can configure the module for the proper workflow like -
- Pre-Order Payment Type - Full Payment or Partial Payment.
- Pre-Order Percentage - Merchant can set the pre-order percentage in the partial payment type.
- Custom Message - Merchant can configure the custom message which will be displayed on the pre-order product page.
- Pre Order Quantity - The Merchant can set the pre-order quantity from the back-end.
Pre Order Product Page
This module works with both simple and configurable products. On the product page, the customer will see the various information about pre-ordering the product, such as:
- Partial Payment Info – The partial amount of product’s price needs to be paid by the customer.
- Pre Order Custom Message – Custom message for displaying the additional information for the customer.
- Pre Order button – Pre Order button to place the order for the pre-order product.
- Pre Order Availability Date - Displaying the pre-order product availability date.
Pre-order Product Management
Once the super admin successfully installed/configure the Multi-Tenant saas pre-order modules this will facilitate the merchant to get pre-order attributes while adding/editing any product.
- Here merchant will select as "yes" to allow the pre-order else they can select the "No".
- Under the pre-order quantity section, the merchant will enter the number of quantity a customer can pre-order at a time.
- The merchant will also mention the product availability date that will be reflected over the product page to the store customer and guest users.
Pre Order List
- The merchant can see all the pre-orders received from the customers along with the detailed information.
- The merchant can select the orders in bulk and send emails to those selected ones.
- The module also has a separate section to view all the pre-orders received from the customers.
- The merchant can see the Order Id, Payment Order ID, Product Name, Customer Name, Customer Email, Paid Amount, Remaining Amount, Pre-order Type, Pre-order Status.
- The merchant can even notify the customers manually about the product availability.
Guest User Pre-order
- Multi-Tenant saas pre-order modules facilitate the merchant to allow their guest users to place the pre-order successfully.
- The guest user can place the pre-order either by making the full payment or partial payment.
- On the product page, the guest user can view the pre-order payment information.
- For the full payment, the guest user will make the full payment including the shipping cost and place the order.
- And, when the product comes back in stock, the guest user receives an email notification.
- But in partial payment, the guest user first pays some percentage of the product’s price plus the shipping cost.
- And, when the product comes back in stock, the guest user receives an email notification for making the remaining payment using the second-order ID.
Completing Pre Order
After successfully pre-order the product from the store, both register customers and the guest user will get the email notification from the merchant for completing the pre-order.
- Once the product will be in-stock the merchant will notify their customer by mail for completing the pre-order.
- Once the customer clicks on the link provided in the mail they will be redirected to the complete order page in their profile.
- Here the customer will find all the detail about their order including the rest amount to be paid for completing the order.
Complete Features List
- The customer can pre-order only out of stock products.
- The module supports both Simple and Configurable products.
- The merchant can set a custom message to display on the preorder product page.
- The merchant can set preorder status and availability dates.
- By using this module customers can pay the full or partial payment.
- The customers can receive an email notification when a product is in stock.
- The guest users can also use the pre-order feature and place the orders.
- The merchant can display Free Preorder notes to customers.
- Multi-Lingual support/All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org