VirtueMart Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension you can integrate your VirtueMart e-commerce store with the Akeneo PIM platform. From Akeneo you can export product information (products, categories, custom fields) to VirtueMart. You can also do mapping for product fields in Akeneo.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Export Product and Model Product
With the help of this module, you can export the product and product model from Akeneo to VirtueMart.
With the help of this module, you can export the category from Akeneo to VirtueMart.
Export Custom field
With the help of this module, you can export the custom field from Akeneo to VirtueMart.
Export Multiple Image
With this module, you can export multiple images from Akeneo to VirtueMart.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Connect Multiple VirtueMart Store
This module allows the store owner to connect multiple VirtueMart e-commerce stores to Akeneo PIM, this will help in the better management of the product information at VirtueMart stores.
- you can export the product to multiple VirtueMart stores.
- You can add multiple stores in your module. For it, you have to create a different export profile for the new VirtueMart stores.
- You can save the credentials in the export profile.
- In the export profile, you have to enter these details.
- VirtueMart Store URL
- Shop API Key
- User Id
Export Multiple Images
With help of this module, you can export multiple images from Akeneo to the Virtuemart store. All the product images are exported to the VirtueMart store. You can export multiple pictures with high resolution.
When you export the images then exported product images go to the same folder and the same format to the VirtueMart store.
- You can send multiple images
- You can limit the size of an image
- Send high-resolution images
Export Product and Variant product
You can export products and Variant products from Akeneo to VirtueMart. Create variant products in Akeneo using Product Model and export the variant product from Akeneo to your VirtueMart store.
With the variant product, all variant type of attributes is also exported to the store.
- You can create a product
- You can create a variant product
- Separate export job to export product
You can export the category from Akeneo to VirtueMart. This helps customers find their way through the variety of your catalog, and narrow down their search when looking for a specific type of product.
Before Exporting the product you have to export the category for that there is a separate job in Virtuemart Akeneo Connector.
- Separate export jobs for categories.
- Create categories from Akeneo.
- Create sub-categories from Akeneo.
SEO is the process that organizations go through to help make sure that their site ranks high in the search engines for relevant keywords and phrases You can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is very important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website.
You can mention the following information about a product:
- Meta Title - The title tag of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise short description of a page's content.
- Meta description - The meta description tag is used to long describe the page.
- Meta Keywords - The keywords are generally written in lower case, and separated with a comma.
With this module, you can filter the data while exporting from Akeneo to VirtueMart to export only the necessary data. You don't have to export all the catalog to your store.
you can export the data according to the Following.
- Channel - In this, you can filter the channel like eCommerce, Mobile, ERP, etc.
- Local - In this, you can filter the local and you can select multiple local.
- Currency - In this, you can filter the currency like USD, EURO, etc.
- Attribute - In this, you can filter the attributes.
- Export category from Akeneo to VirtueMart.
- Select locale and currency for product export jobs.
- Export Custom-field from Akeneo to VirtueMart.
- Upload multiple images of a product.
- Export any specific product(s) using its SKU value in the identifier.
- Filter products for export based on category, family, completeness, time conditions.
- Export Product and product model from Akeneo to VirtueMart
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/