Simple PWA for WordPress: This PWA will convert your webstore into an application. These application gets added to the home screen of the device which the webstore user could launch. These applications are the perfect solution in the dynamic growing technology.
The application allows the app user to work even in low internet connectivity. It allows the customer to enjoy an interface that appears to be like a native app. Apart from the faster purchase of the product the app also allows reading of the blogs on the website in a PWA.
Thus, if you are looking for an app-based solution and wish to be consistent about the theme. PWA is the answer to your query, wherein we can have a website just like an application.
Offline/Poor Network Connectivity
The service worker helps in the working of the application when there is no or poor internet connection.
No Update Required
As compared to the native app, PWA has an upper hand as PWA auto-updates itself and syncs data with the website.
All Themes Compatible
The PWA application supports all the WordPress themes but the same theme must be responsive to be compatible with mobile.
All Plugins Supported
The module supports integration with all the WooCommerce/WordPress Plugin, so you can extend the functionalities of PWA.
Why should we use PWA?
This native look-like application will allow the customer to access the webstore using an application. It can be easily added to the home screen of the device with a click. It allows users to access the application even in no internet connection.
Besides, the PWA doesn’t require a regular update just like the native applications. This dynamic application is the future of the eCommerce growing industry. The application will additionally allow the customer to read through the blog written using PWA. This will attract the customer as now they can easily read the static blogs anywhere and anytime.
Customizable Progressive Web Application
The admin can make the application as per the business requirement. The admin can now reward the user in the store with an application. The look can be set by the For this, the admin can set the following PWA details-
- Specify the name and short name of the application.
- Select the Theme Color of the application as per requirement.
- Set the Background color of the application.
- App con The admin can enter the app icon in various sizes which is part of the application in different areas.
The notification feature in the PWA will attract the user who is not active. The admin can create the notification to showcase offers, discounts, new arrival and many more. The introduction of these push notifications will allow the customer to remain updated about the on store activities.
- For this, the admin will have to enter the Google Firebase details in the configuration.
- The admin could create the notification which will be shared with the customer.
- The admin could enter the details in the notification which are related to the Product, Category or custom(like static blogs).
- The customer can view these notifications in the device to remain updated.
Note - Push notification is not supported in iOS devices.
Add To Homescreen
The customer could add the application to the home screen. It will allow the customer to use the application as a normal native app.
- The user can add the application to the home screen from the web browser.
- The app launches in the device along with the splash screen.
- The PWA allows faster access where users can read the blogs or shop for products quickly.
- The app name could be altered while adding to the home screen.
Offline/Poor Network Support
The PWA is a solution that works well in low internet connectivity and no internet. The pre-loaded details could be accessed by the customer when the internet connection is not available. The service worker is a script that runs on the background. It helps the PWA to work in the offline mode.
- The pages of the stores, which are already cached, don't need to load every time.
- The users can easily navigate through the pages or read the blog, which they already visited in the offline mode.
- These functionalities are helpful in case of travel or in areas where internet connectivity is missing.
Lightning Fast Speed
Any website or application tends to lose the customer base due to slow speed. With the introduction of the PWA, advance caching system, the website will now load much faster. Thus, it provides-
- Intelligent Caching.
- Works even in a bad network.
- Better User experience.
Supports Multiple Devices & Browsers
The PWA is efficient enough to support all operating systems and browsers. It works well on Android, iOS, Windows, and others. It gives a good performance on any sort of browser like Chrome, Firefox and more.
- The user can use PWA to smart-devices (Phone/tablet).
- PWAs are responsive and provide great user experience to the customers.
- It can be added to the device home screen.
Low Storage Space Required
PWA is a lightweight application that works faster. The service workers play a great role in this. It gives a much better experience than a normal native mobile application.
- Lesser Storage space required.
- It doesn’t require a separate installation or update.
- No requirement of frequent forced stop due to high battery drainage.
Turn WordPress Site into Blog App
- Read the blogs easily and faster.
- It allows more user interaction while blog reading.
- The user can read the blog anywhere and anytime
Build WooCommerce Shopping App Easily
The application now allows the user to shop anywhere and anytime. The faster working application will lead to more conversion on an eCommerce website.
- Encourage more sales.
- Works faster for quick purchases.
- Regular notification of any on store update.
Complete Features List
- Works on low internet connectivity.
- It just looks and feels like a native app.
- The theme of the application can be set from the backend by the admin.
- The application name and icon can be changed from the admin end.
- Supports Multi-store, multi-currency and multi-lingual.
- Compatible with all the WooCommerce theme but the theme needs to be responsive.
- The module provides notification features for admin to share information with the customer.
- All the WordPress Themes are compatible with the module.
Lenore Jewellery - Qatar Diamond Gift Delivery App
Al-Salem Group introduced a new concept of the Lenore brand store. It was announced in 2021 to cater for the needs of all ages on surprising occasions in our daily life. Such as birthdays, surprise invitations, and festive events.
Lenore Jewellery has set up its first point of sale outlet in multiple shopping malls. And continues to expand its presence by adding more retail shops in other popular malls in Qatar.
Apart from selling via. POS outlets in malls and WordPress-based online shops, the client wanted to implement build modern web apps and hybrid mobile apps for Lenore.