Magento 2 B2B Vendor Mobile App: Magento 2 B2B mobile application will provide a revolution in the e-Commerce Industry. It will introduce a third dimension of suppliers along with buyers. Wherein the Android and iOS mobile applications can be used by the buyers and suppliers to operate the B2B activities and transactions.
Here in the suppliers can add and sell products on the marketplace and manage the orders. Additionally, the suppliers can even manage their profile details. The buyer can place the orders after browsing through the application. Thus making the B2B Marketplace store more accessible and easy to use on mobile devices.
Please Note - To develop B2B Marketplace Mobile App, you need to have Webkul Magento 2 B2B Marketplace extension.
Native App - Publish on Google Play & App Store
Leverage from the device's hardware resources to deliver a smoother B2B e-commerce experience on the go.
Full B2B Commerce on Mobile
Buyers can find suppliers, raise the quote for the products, quick order from the app. Increasing the accessibility of the store.
Get Customised White Label Apps
Using Kotlin and Swift languages, customizable/ White label mobile applications are developed for Android and iOS frameworks.
Faster Communication Channel
The application will allow buyers and suppliers to communicate on the same platform more quickly than the web store.
Request For Quote (RFQ) on Mobile
RFQ (Request for Quotation) feature will allow the buyers to share the desired requirement with the marketplace suppliers. The buyers can raise the quote for both the products - available on the marketplace or not available. Such customized product requested is part of Buying Leads. For which the buyers need to-
- Mention the desired product either from the list of products on the store or out of the list.
- Define the desired Quantity of the product.
- Price of each unit of the product.
- The addition of Samples is optional.
- Quote title and detailed description of the products.
Complete B2B Quote Management on Mobile
The suppliers once receive the quote can communicate with the buyer to purchase the products. The submitted quote will be in the following stages-
- Reject the received quote in the New stage.
- Then Answer the quote to send it to the Answered stage.
- Then if buyer reverts it moves to the Pending stage.
- Afterward, if the quote gets Rejected from admin or buyer it moves to the Rejected section.
- However, if the quote request is Approved by the Supplier it will be in the Approved section.
Send Message To Suppliers
The supplier or buyer can meanwhile communicate over the submitted quote. This will help in building a communication channel between both suppliers and buyers. This is a quick chat system which can help in building good connectivity.
- Enhance buyer engagement.
- Suppliers can get a clear idea of buyer choice.
- Buyers and suppliers can point out the important details of the choice of products.
Complete Product Management from Mobile App
The supplier in this B2B application can add the products via the application. Hence allowing the suppliers to easily edit the existing records of products. The supplier can even do the following-
- Categories- Select the product category in which the product is required to be added.
- Product name and description which is added.
- Product Quantity to maintain the stock of product.
- Price of the product. Any special price if required.
- Is the featured product to be displayed on the homepage.
- Images of the product.
- SEO management of the product like Meta title and descriptions.
Note – This app favors the addition of only Simple and Virtual products for now.
- Complete online shopping experience now available on the mobile app
- Supplier login and register via app.
- Buyers send a request for quotations
- Buyers can contact and communicate with suppliers on the app
- Buyer can process quick order from the app
- B2B quotation management from the mobile app.
- Suppliers can add and manage products from the mobile app.
- Suppliers can view the dashboard to analyze sales and review
- Suppliers can manage orders, create shipment, credit memo from the mobile app
- Suppliers can buy leads from the mobile app
- Manage supplier profile information from the mobile app
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/